The Student Room Group

Vodafone discovery Scheme (HR) assessment centre 2023

Hello guys.

I was recently invited to the online AC after applying for the HR scheme in Newbury, England. However, I was wondering if previous applicants or participants can offer an insight into what to expect at the assessment centre, so that I can prepare effectively. Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Hi Tom,I'm sadly not a previous applicant so I can't help there, as I'm applying this year as well. I've also gotten an AC invite for the HR scheme next week, but my email says that it will be in-person.Did you get absolute confirmation that the AC will be online? I've contacted the Youth Recruitment team for clarification, but I'm still waiting on a response back from them.
Reply 2
My email says ‘where: SOVA, our virtual platform’.
So, I infer that the venue is virtual. Please let me know what they say.

Original post by QuestionsATI
Hi Tom,I'm sadly not a previous applicant so I can't help there, as I'm applying this year as well. I've also gotten an AC invite for the HR scheme next week, but my email says that it will be in-person.Did you get absolute confirmation that the AC will be online? I've contacted the Youth Recruitment team for clarification, but I'm still waiting on a response back from them.
Original post by LegalTom
My email says ‘where: SOVA, our virtual platform’.
So, I infer that the venue is virtual. Please let me know what they say.

I've just gotten confirmation that it will be in-person, so thought i'd update you.
Reply 4
Original post by QuestionsATI
I've just gotten confirmation that it will be in-person, so thought i'd update you.

Thank you. Good luck on your assessment!
Reply 5
Thank you. Good luck on your assessment!

Hi guys. Has anyone of you heard back yet?
Reply 6
Original post by cptwtlr
Hi guys. Has anyone of you heard back yet?

No, I haven’t. How did you find the tasks?
Reply 7
No, I haven’t. How did you find the tasks?

Same here. I enjoyed them. What about you? Did you receive an email from Vodafone youth recruitment saying that they’re ‘still reviewing your application and will get back with a formal update?’
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Original post by cptwtlr
Same here. I enjoyed them. What about you? Did you receive an email from Vodafone youth recruitment saying that they’re ‘still reviewing your application and will get back with a formal update?’

Yes I did. The suspense is killing me, though. I’m hoping they put an end to my misery on Monday.
Reply 9
Yes I did. The suspense is killing me, though. I’m hoping they put an end to my misery on Monday.

Same here. You think they have already given formal offers since it’s been 48 hours? Or maybe they’re waiting till Monday?
Reply 10
Original post by cptwtlr
Same here. You think they have already given formal offers since it’s been 48 hours? Or maybe they’re waiting till Monday?

I’m going to be optimistic and stick with the latter 😭😭😂
Reply 11
Original post by cptwtlr

I haven't heard anything yet either. Hopefully we get updated soon.

Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by Spenny. Rich
Have you heard anything yet?

I’ve heard nothing. I expect to be rejected now sadly. You heard anything?
Original post by cptwtlr
I’ve heard nothing. I expect to be rejected now sadly. You heard anything?

Hey. I am thinking the same. I have not heard anything yet either.
Reply 16
I like to think that the delay is being caused because of the time put into creating our contracts 🤣🤣🤣 I shouldn’t be laughing, because I’ve been through so much rejections already 😭😭
That’s quite an optimistic approach 🤣 I hope that to be true 😂

I like to think that the delay is being caused because of the time put into creating our contracts 🤣🤣🤣 I shouldn’t be laughing, because I’ve been through so much rejections already 😭😭
Original post by cptwtlr
That’s quite an optimistic approach 🤣 I hope that to be true 😂

I'm assuming that none of you have heard yet?
Reply 19
Okay, now they’re taking the ****! If you want to tell me to **** off Vodafone, don’t make me wait a whole week and a half? Ffs!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending