The Student Room Group

UCL architecture interview

I have a UCL interview on Monday and I’m not sure what to expect? I have offers from other unis but none of them asked for an interview so this is my first one. I’m preparing to be asked questions such as why I want to study architecture, my strengths and weaknesses, and be asked questions about work in my portfolio, but apart from that I have no idea. Would appreciate some advice from those who have experience with architecture course interviews, especially UCL ones. Thanks
Original post by Coelhaines
I have a UCL interview on Monday and I’m not sure what to expect? I have offers from other unis but none of them asked for an interview so this is my first one. I’m preparing to be asked questions such as why I want to study architecture, my strengths and weaknesses, and be asked questions about work in my portfolio, but apart from that I have no idea. Would appreciate some advice from those who have experience with architecture course interviews, especially UCL ones. Thanks

Also be prepared for 'why UCL' otherwise I think your preparation looks fine.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Also be prepared for 'why UCL' otherwise I think your preparation looks fine.

Thanks mate
Original post by Coelhaines

Yo did you get in? How did you find the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending