The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Anybody at will wyat studying at csm? Looks like alot of lcf are their and no csm :frown:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Grange22
Oh okay, I'm from Leicester, not too far then! I was in Birmingham recently, went oceana. I hope there's places like that near where we're moving! Have you had an email confirming your reservation yet? I still haven't.

Ohh ok, I have family in leicester. Yeah Birmingham has a good nightlife. apparently ministry of sound is close but tbf wer gona be pretty central so hopefully there'll be a lot going on. No im still waiting too, should be soon though! Are u on Facebook?
Reply 182
Original post by shanrandhawa

Original post by shanrandhawa
No worries. Yeah Im doing my A Levels at the minute. How about you?

Yeah I got an email saying I should get my offer in 48 hours but that was two days ago still no email!...and yeah I am doing my A Levels too..
Reply 183
Original post by hushydoll

I just received an offer for Don Gratton and I'm studying at LCF in September :smile:
Although, feeling like the only person going to LCF who will be staying at Don Gratton...

Hey I'm studying at LCF next year and I got an offer from Don Gratton House too :-D don't worry I felt the same way...what you going to study??
Reply 184
Original post by Woowoo
my friend on the first year said it wasnt that bad, and most of the socializing is near the college and at the accomadation so shouldnt be too bad ! ..
Atleast we dont have to pay travelling expenses to get there!
x

Ah that makes me feel better. Yeah, not having to pay for travel is a DEFINITE plus. I like the idea of B Myers being in flats though rather then traditional halls.
Original post by unbornvoices
Anybody at will wyat studying at csm? Looks like alot of lcf are their and no csm :frown:

ME ME ME!!! hiiiiiiiiiiii :smile:
Reply 186
How long did it take for you guys to get your offers? I've applied about a week ago and still nothing at the moment. Went for Julian Markham, Mana Ash and Brooke Hall.
I'm going to be at Don Gratton House and studying at LCF BA Fashion Design and Technology: Womenswear.
Reply 188
Original post by DanielService

Original post by DanielService
I'm going to be at Don Gratton House and studying at LCF BA Fashion Design and Technology: Womenswear.

same here I'm goinng to be at Don Gratton House next year study at LCF BA Fashion Illustration :smile:
Reply 189
Any one in manna ash confirmed an payed for there rooms yet? Annd is anyone at manna ash going to lcf in shepards bush?
Reply 190
Original post by unbornvoices

me! what course are you doing?
Reply 191
Original post by katherinejklo
ME ME ME!!! hiiiiiiiiiiii :smile:

me too! what course are you doing?
Original post by lucysen
me too! what course are you doing?

CSM foundation! you? :smile:
Reply 193
Original post by Hana27

Original post by Hana27
Hey I'm studying at LCF next year and I got an offer from Don Gratton House too :-D don't worry I felt the same way...what you going to study??

Yay :smile: finally someone going to LCF in Don Gratton! I'm gonna be studying Fashion Journalism! You?
just got an offer from Bernard myers accommodation :smile:

studying photography at Camberwell

message me @ facebook.com/tombreeton if you're going to live at Bernard myers!
Original post by tombreeton
just got an offer from Bernard myers accommodation :smile:

studying photography at Camberwell

message me @ facebook.com/tombreeton if you're going to live at Bernard myers!

Hey I will be studying painting at Camberwell, I'm in the process of applying for Bernard Myers but I've lived independently so I'm not sure I'll get um! Considerable amount more expensive than a flat as well. Are you guys all totally sold on the idea of halls? Is the extra cash worth it?
Reply 196
Original post by kspears1
Any one in manna ash confirmed an payed for there rooms yet? Annd is anyone at manna ash going to lcf in shepards bush?

HEY I will be studying at LCF sheparsd bush this sept but struggling which best accomidation to take is manna ash close? what course you studying ?

fab x
Reply 197
Original post by fabianne
HEY I will be studying at LCF sheparsd bush this sept but struggling which best accomidation to take is manna ash close? what course you studying ?

fab x

Hey, i chose Manna Ash cus there all quite far away but it looked the nicest an the area is nice too. Its pretty easy to get to Shepards Bush on the Tube too! Im studying Creative Direction for Fashion, how bout yourself? xx
Reply 198

Yay :smile: finally someone going to LCF in Don Gratton! I'm gonna be studying Fashion Journalism! You?

Yay I no I thought I was the only one too bec most ppl I've spoken to are either studying at LCC or CSM...I going to be studying BA Fashion Illustration :-)...so what campus is your course based at?? Fashion Journalism sounds amazing...
Reply 199

Yay I no I thought I was the only one too bec most ppl I've spoken to are either studying at LCC or CSM...I going to be studying BA Fashion Illustration :-)...so what campus is your course based at?? Fashion Journalism sounds amazing...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending