The Student Room Group

AQA psychology B PSYB3/PSYB4 PREDICTIONS!

Hey guys i have decided to make a page for predictions, just so people can post on here too. If anyone has any predictions feel free to share :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I honestly have no idea as its the last year using this spec so they could throw anything into it, although for cog dev, most likely not nativist/ip as that came up last year solely on the studies i.e baillergeon and siegler
Hey I reckon it'll be bowlby because that hasn't come up in about six years! I don't ever like to say just in case it is wrong lol. Also I think fear arousal might come up in substance! X
+ also where's the page to the predictions ? I'm new to this page haha so I don't know much about it
Reply 4
Looking at old papers. I feel for attachment the long answer will be on attachment and short answers will be on friendship.

How mucg revsion does everyone have left

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you guys find psyb3?
Reply 6
It went better than I thought! But now I'm really worried about high grade boundaries haha. You?
Reply 7
What did you guys put for the attachment bowlby question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Do any of you guys do Stress or Social development??

If so how did you tackle the essay questions? they were very open ended and difficult imo.

Personally, i think i messed up by treating the Ainsworth essay as purely a "Discuss Ainsworth's Strange Situation"!!
Reply 9
Original post by twigface
Do any of you guys do Stress or Social development??

If so how did you tackle the essay questions? they were very open ended and difficult imo.

Personally, i think i messed up by treating the Ainsworth essay as purely a "Discuss Ainsworth's Strange Situation"!!

I did it like that as well?! How were you meant to do it?
I thought the offender profiling one was horrid and I don't think I've Done as well on it!! The rest were okay. What did you put for the question about friendship??
Reply 11
Original post by gemstone100
What did you guys put for the attachment bowlby question

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put C- proximity, you?
I put A... everyone in my colly literally put either A or C

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didnt like the offender profiling one too.. it was so hard to evaluate and little to write about. I only wrote about typology ans geographical

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people put for biological explanations for forensics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemstone100
What did people put for biological explanations for forensics

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was about early biological theories wasn't it, I talked about atavistic form and somatotypes
Reply 16
Original post by sophie.morris
It was about early biological theories wasn't it, I talked about atavistic form and somatotypes

Same I was going to talk about Eysenck but I wasnt sure so I just wrote about Lombroso atavistic and Sheldon somatotype
I was sooo confused I wrote about twin studies family studies atavistic form and sheldons theory lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I didnt like the 4 mark question on age-related changes in social development. What did people say for that?
Original post by JJ_98
I didnt like the 4 mark question on age-related changes in social development. What did people say for that?

I wrote about how the four year old jed (or Tom) viewed friendship as easily replaceable and revolving around play/activities. Then compared it to the seven year old and how he shared advice and was co operative in his interactions, and how he had a meaningful and more intimate bond with his friend as they had a similar interest and he was upset about him not being around. This suggested that children's friendships become more meaningful and the characteristics of the friend/similarities are more important. - I mean in so many words I said that. I just made sure I kept it related to the example, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending