The Student Room Group

Think my tutor fancies me?

Alright so I am on this team with seven other people, one of whom I like.

Whenever my tutor splits us up into two groups, she never puts me in the group with the girl I like and always puts me into groups with people I don't wanna work with. I am trying to get close with this girl and my own hope is either in free time or lunch. I know that if my tutor would put me in the group with this girl, we could become close.

How can I get my tutor to put me in this girl's group, instead of being in the other, I have a week left until the 11 week course is over.
Just saying I highly doubt your tutor likes you (not being rude to you but it's unprofessional on her part)

I would say try to talk to the girl outside your class and maybe tell your teacher you'd prefer to mix the teams up slightly or be asked to put with the girl you like before class. If you don't want them to know which girl it is (unless it's blatantly obvious) then ask if you can pick teams instead xx

Hope everything goes well :smile: xx
Reply 2
Original post by Legend5048
Alright so I am on this team with seven other people, one of whom I like.

Whenever my tutor splits us up into two groups, she never puts me in the group with the girl I like and always puts me into groups with people I don't wanna work with. I am trying to get close with this girl and my own hope is either in free time or lunch. I know that if my tutor would put me in the group with this girl, we could become close.

How can I get my tutor to put me in this girl's group, instead of being in the other, I have a week left until the 11 week course is over.

Why on earth is this in the dentistry thread?
Reply 3
Original post by Kartace
Why on earth is this in the dentistry thread?

I wondered this!

Quick Reply

Latest