The Student Room Group

AQA 6th June Medicine Through Time HELP!

Does anyone know the timing for each question? I'm completely clueless and apparently have never written the timings down :angry:
Original post by KieranPRTL
Does anyone know the timing for each question? I'm completely clueless and apparently have never written the timings down :angry:

It works out roughly as a one minute and 30 seconds per mark.
Reply 2
Q1(a)- 4 marks, 8 minutes
Q1(b)- 6 marks, 12 minutes
Q1(c)-8 marks, 16 minutes
Q1(d)-8 marks, 16 minutes
I'm not too sure for section B but thats what my teacher recommended on section A
Reply 3
Can someone please tell me, even though its the last day what may be on the exam?
Reply 4
Why was the June 2015 exam different? It started with an 8 mark question :/
Reply 5
Original post by Leah2706
Why was the June 2015 exam different? It started with an 8 mark question :/

I guess it doesn't really matter though what order the questions come up, we only need to double the amount of marks to get our minutes roughly :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Xalbish
Can someone please tell me, even though its the last day what may be on the exam?

Just make sure you learn about the key individuals, what they did and when they did it, and how their discovery/theory helped the advancement of medicine. Make sure you also know the differences between time periods regarding how people at the time thought illnesses were caused and treated.
Reply 7
Yes I know, the way I phrased my question must have made me look so clueless. I should have made my question clearer, sorry. What I mean to say is what may the exam be focused on in section a. Surgery & anatomy, disease & infection or public health. Thanks for the advice though because I had not really thought about where everyone fits in in the timeline before that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anybody have any predictions as to what may be on the exam? (Topic wise)
Original post by Xalbish
Yes I know, the way I phrased my question must have made me look so clueless. I should have made my question clearer, sorry. What I mean to say is what may the exam be focused on in section a. Surgery & anatomy, disease & infection or public health. Thanks for the advice though because I had not really thought about where everyone fits in in the timeline before that.

from going through the past papers, the general feel and pattern is that:
A- Surgery and Anatomy
B- Disease and Infection
C- Public Health
but of course its only a prediction
Reply 10
Thanks, I suspected it may be something like this which is good because public health is my hardest. So many acts and dates to remember!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending