The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU CAS info

How long does it usually take for MMU to provide CAS?
I've paid my deposit on 14th June, then they emailed me a form link in 21st June for CAS application to which I've instantly filled up & sent them. They said they would need 10 days. On July 2nd I emailed the university, they said they are processing "mid-may" CAS requests now. And they estimates to provide my CAS at the end of July?
So will that actually take that long for my CAS to arrive?
Then there is visa & I am dying out of stress
Original post by Istiaque Tushar
How long does it usually take for MMU to provide CAS?
I've paid my deposit on 14th June, then they emailed me a form link in 21st June for CAS application to which I've instantly filled up & sent them. They said they would need 10 days. On July 2nd I emailed the university, they said they are processing "mid-may" CAS requests now. And they estimates to provide my CAS at the end of July?
So will that actually take that long for my CAS to arrive?
Then there is visa & I am dying out of stress

Hi there
This would be the perfect question for Official Manchester Rep. They will pick up this question soon or you can private message them on Student room.
Thanks
Emily <3
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Thankyou Emily ❤️
Waiting for a response from them. Unfortunately I am new here so can't message them
Hello,

I applied for my CAS since the 11th of May. Paid my tuition deposit since the 6th of March. Unfortunately till now, I’m yet to receive my CAS. All departments don’t respond to emails anymore (inclusive of the international office and the CAS department. It’s extremely difficult and frustrating to get through to them via phone as well as it never connects.

I can see that my mails are being delivered, sometimes read. But no response and I already have an unconditional offer.

It’s been two months now and I haven’t gotten my CAS yet.

Is the process usually this slow and delayed? I believe adequate planning and test run should have been done successfully before implementing this new method for CAS applications ahead admission year.

Can someone please please and please help me look into this.

I applied to MSC Management and Consultancy with Advanced practice.

Don’t mind sharing my candidate ID with anyone willing to look into this issue as I am not getting any responses.

Regards
You applied at 11th May and still haven't received CAS?
Oh wow! I applied at 21st June, will I ever receive my CAS? 🙄
I emailed them on the 2nd July and they said they are processing CAS requests from mid-may so you should've received yours already. This is utterly dissapointing.
Very disappointing. No response to emails or correspondence.

Applied on the 11th of May, paid my deposit on the 6th of March. I have 2 other offers from Liverpool and Leeds but I can’t do anything about it since I already paid Tuition deposit for MMU.
This is just a disaster. Hopefully by the end of July we will all get CAS.
I have paid fee in February and submitted my CAS request on 6th June. I've sent multiple follow-up emails but didn't receive any response from the university. Please MMU issue CAS as soon as possible so we could apply for our visa application in good time. I'm extremely worried

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending