The Student Room Group

Testicle pain

Hi yesterday i started getting an ache in my testicle and i dont know why, ive kind of also felt like i needed to urinate more often also, for a few years now ive been getting bubbles in my urine but didnt think it was anything serious but now im not sure. There arent any lumps or bumps on my testicle but can anyone give advice on what it may be
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi yesterday i started getting an ache in my testicle and i dont know why, ive kind of also felt like i needed to urinate more often also, for a few years now ive been getting bubbles in my urine but didnt think it was anything serious but now im not sure. There arent any lumps or bumps on my testicle but can anyone give advice on what it may be

Sounds like it culd be something like a UTI (i'm not sure about how it affects boys but I think it could cause testicular pain). Book an appointment with a doctor and they will most likely have you do a urine sample. A walk-in clinic can also diagnose a UTI so you could go there if an appointment will be a while and they can tel you if you need to see your gp.
Possible it's something more so do mention the bubbles and anything else but try not to worry about it. If you're concerned about things like cancer you could always ask them to check everything feels okay down there.
Reply 2
They said its probably just mild infection. I did a urine sample and they said everything was fine but could just be a mild bowel infection, got to go back in a few days if it persists
To be fair I used to have pain when I ejac'ed, bit worrying to say the least..
Like a true male I ignored it and let it go away and it hasn't happened for a year or so now..

Quick Reply

Latest