The Student Room Group

FOUNDATION Physics Possible to revise under 1 - 2 days?

I despise science but it has to be done.

So i'm leaving Physics to be revised at the end, i got Chemistry pretty much in lock and im currently revising for RS
Original post by LearnForYOU
I despise science but it has to be done.

So i'm leaving Physics to be revised at the end, i got Chemistry pretty much in lock and im currently revising for RS

depends on how good you are at it, what you already know and what grade youre aiming for
Here is my plan maybe it will work for you...
2 days before exam: before school half and hour just reading through revision guide and then making some notes.
After school do the same for half an hour then take 15 mins break then notes and again then 15mins break. Try a past paper.
Day before exam 1 hour before school use textbook and answer questions from it. Try to think of questions related to the topic you are reading. After school use revision guide and make notes for half an hour then take 15 mins break then notes and again then 15mins break. Do another past paper and see how it goes. You can also use flash cards, mind maps or podcasts!
On the day of the exam dont stress and just slowly read over your notes and revision guide.

Aim for the highest grades, the world believes in you, make yourself and your family proud. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending