The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Woop*Feminism*Woop
Lol - this is hillarious; cant be arsed to explain.No im not just trying to sound clever or edgy; but i shall take a bit of a hint. I am beginning to sound like Germaine Greer. And hetersoxeual sex is always, to some extent, unfair because the man is always penetrating the woman, which is an assertion of dominance. Blahblah, ill stop xx

Please do, you're embarrassing. :smile:
ticalex
Ok, this is going to be a long one.

There are varying levels of dominance from either side, technically encompassing anything from the female being on top, to full BDSM (Bondage Discapline Sadism and Masochism).
At any level beyond slight domination, it demonstrates a level of trust between a couple. Some, like myself, often find it relaxing and a turn-on to have someone else take control.

Think about how usually, it is the male who effectively controls most of the sex, penetration, what happenes etc. The female in a dominating position could be something as simple as you simply taking control by getting on top and telling him what you want, although it could mean many other things. For example, in my BDSM play, me and my fiancee often do the following as an example:
-She will take a domineering position, often starting with telling me what to do.
-This can progress to making me give her oral from a submissive position.
-During sex she will either be on top of me, or direct me with words or her hands.

If the male in question is intending more extreme domineering play, this could also mean:
-Punishment for not doing as told (discapline), anything from slapping to clamping of nipples - use your imagination, anything is acceptable as long as its fun!
-Bondage/restraint, the domineering one tying up the submissive and then effectively making him do whatever she wants. A lot of guys enjoy this! Also the domineering one forcing the submissive to pleasure them in a variety of ways, this could anything from forcing to give oral, to forcing them to have sex.
-Teasing, this effectively comes under bondage! But as it is such a fun catergory, I thought I would give it its own bulletpoint! Teasing is often done while the submissive one is restrained. Teasing could be anything from pleasuring parts of their body in a way which teases them, or forcing them to watch the domineering one masturbate!
-Role Reversal - Not to everyone's tastes! Role reversal does exactly what it says on the tin! It reverses the role, so the female plays a male role and the male plays a female role. An example is "BOB" or "Bend Over Boyfriend". This is a type of fetish play where the woman will use a strap-on or other device to have sex with the boyfriend. (For the record, although a lot of men remain closed minded to it, the anal region is packed with sensitive nerves and not to mention the male g-spot! If any guys havent experimented, I would honestly suggest you do! Its not "Just for gays"!)

Well, I hope thats some help!
It does help having a deviant around at times.
-TicAlex

Notes:
Submissive/Sub - The one being dominated!
Domineering/Dom - The one doing the domination!

This is by no means an exhaustive list...the possibilities are endless!

Couldn't have put it better myself :wink: Basically, have fun and go wild!
Reply 22
Ron Stoppable

A: Ride. Go wild. :rolleyes:

B: Sit on his face?

Yes i know, A stood for answer.
Reply 23
Woop*Feminism*Woop
Lol - this is hillarious; cant be arsed to explain.No im not just trying to sound clever or edgy; but i shall take a bit of a hint. I am beginning to sound like Germaine Greer. And hetersoxeual sex is always, to some extent, unfair because the man is always penetrating the woman, which is an assertion of dominance. Blahblah, ill stop xx

How exactly is penetration male dominance/"unfair" if both parties consent to it? When I have sex with my boyfriend, I find it an enjoyable act which two people can lovingly share. No one in particular is in control.
Woop*Feminism*Woop

I dislike you.
Reply 25
just means they want them on top because they feel lazy .. or worn out!!
Reply 26
Why is there a picture of a witch thinking she looks emo or something on this thread?
Reply 27
Kate.
Woop*Feminism*Woop

Girls should always be on top and dominant with guys - its the only way of making it fair. Its also better.......so i hear......xx

How does that make anything fair? Wouldn't it be fair if you, you know, BOTH took it in turns to be more dominant?
:s-smilie:

Frankly, she can be as deluded as she likes if that's the end result.
Woop*Feminism*Woop

you could always penetrate the man....hahaha:p: however i still think this sense of 'fairness' you're talking about will be illusive because the power balance in a sexual relationship is really emotional and not just physical....therefore the fact that u take such issue with this and parrot faded feminist phrases shows u may have a few psycho-sexual hangups of your own.

anyway! it's definitely good to mix things up and play around with different dominant roles...jelly and a whip would be a good place to start :p:
FlyingIsis
you could always penetrate the man....hahaha:p: however i still think this sense of 'fairness' you're talking about will be illusive because the power balance in a sexual relationship is really emotional and not just physical....therefore the fact that u take such issue with this and parrot faded feminist phrases shows u may have a few psycho-sexual hangups of your own.

anyway! it's definitely good to mix things up and play around with different dominant roles...jelly and a whip would be a good place to start :p:

Jelly and a whip? :biggrin:
englishstudent
Jelly and a whip? :biggrin:

Jelly? :s-smilie:

Oil is much better. But it'll ruin a good whip, so one or the other at a time please.
Reply 31
Agony Aunt
What exactly does it mean when the male asks the female to dominate in bed? Isn't it a bit hard for the female to take control? I don't understand exactly what it means :confused:

It means he wants you to piss on him. Go for it.
hey femenist had a point in a way, and it wasnt serious she doesnt believe they gota be ontop all the time for that reason was just making a passing comment :P

i dont agree at all but it seems like u ganged up on her for a quick comment - seems a lil unfair

plus women in cahrge is what i want but i aint gona tel my gf to slap and bite me an proper dominate me its embarrasing
Yeah, I agree it could be embarrassing if she wasn't into that sort of thing - she's got to be "into it" herself, or it'll be all stiff and awkward (the situation, gutterminds :p:). Just drop some hints and see how she reacts; you'd be surprised how many girls are interested in a bit of dominating at times!
I enjoy being dominant once in a while, it means i get what i want :P and i see my fiance get all excited too. It makes a nice change, i'm not saying i do it all the time, but every now and again its nice to spice things up a bit. I enjoy telling my man what he has to do, i like knowing that i'm in control and can decide what i do to him/what he does to me in order to get me to do things to him hehe its fun xx<3
Oh dear, this just demonstrates what kinky individuals make up tsr :p:
would anyone, if you were just having a one night stand and knew you'd never have to see them again, just go full on kinky? like let out all your wildest thoughts and fantasies? or would you save that for a long term, loving relationship?
I've always thought that "woman on top" would really hurt a girls thighs after a while...
Reply 37
Go on top, give him orders, tell him what to do, that kind of thing.
ahaha it does! :p:

practise and it gets better :smile: just do a couple of squants each day to build up the muscle hehe
Reply 39
Choccielatte
I've always thought that "woman on top" would really hurt a girls thighs after a while...

Really? Oh ... either my man isn't lasting long enough for that or I have buff muscles :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending