The Student Room Group

Guys, would you mind dating a physically strong woman?

If a woman was physically stronger than you, say she was very sporty but had a good body, would you mind dating her?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nope, it would put me a little off due to stereotypes but hey! wtf. why not
Reply 2
Original post by AadamG
nope

ok cool
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
ok cool

why, iddit bout u? or just in general
As long as she doesn't clamp her legs together while I'm wearing my sunglasses. :colone:
Woukd not really put me off, if anything she won`t need me to go to the car and get the grocery bags because she can do it all on her lonesome.
She'd have to be a world class women's powerlifter to be stronger than me - they're not exactly a physically attractive bunch :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by AadamG
why, iddit bout u? or just in general

Both really ha Ive always been naturally strong and do weights to help with my sport. Ive been stronger than some bf's (not all) but Im conscious some guys dont want stronger women as they see them as less cute and all that.
Reply 8
In principle no, however being of the sexually dominant persuasion I fear that knowing my partner could best me physically might undermine my preferred power-dynamic.
Reply 9
Both really ha Ive always been naturally strong and do weights to help with my sport. Ive been stronger than some bf's (not all) but Im conscious some guys dont want stronger women as they see them as less cute and all that.

nah, chill, its cool, if they aint happy wit u that ain't ur problem thats theirs, they ain't right for u
Reply 10
Original post by Rest in Pizza
Woukd not really put me off, if anything she won`t need me to go to the car and get the grocery bags because she can do it all on her lonesome.

I'm a English learner. Could you be more specific on 'if anything'?
Reply 11
Original post by uberteknik
As long as she doesn't clamp her legs together while I'm wearing my sunglasses. :colone:

Im sorry but what do u mean by that?
yes I would mind, because I am not a small guy, so for a woman to be able to over-power me, she would need to be pretty big, and generally I don't like bigger women.

I mean, I would have no problem dating a strong women.. or a fit woman. For example I would have no problem dating a women who could run/swim faster then me, or jump higher, or play football better etc. But to have more (especially upper body) strength then me, would be a huge turn off.
Original post by Profesh
In principle no, however being of the sexually dominant persuasion I fear that knowing my partner could best me physically might undermine my preferred power-dynamic.

Do you even lift?
No but I suppose I'm weird in that I don't get insecure about anything, if insecure is the right word.
If a woman was physically stronger than you, say she was very sporty but had a good body, would you mind dating her?

Being brutally honest that is like my perfect female.

The strongest girl in my year of school didn't have a nice personality. If you have a nice personality, I'd need to overcome my (lightly held) personal prejudice that strong girl = rude, full of herself and no fun to be with.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
No but I suppose I'm weird in that I don't get insecure about anything, if insecure is the right word.

awkward short guy: "I don't get insecure about anything"

*******s
lol i want a girl not female anthony joshua riding me like she might rip my **** off
Original post by Yo soy magnifico
Do you even lift?

The scenario presented is "physically stronger than [me]", so that's neither here nor there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending