The Student Room Group

Business Administration Distance Learning

Hello all,

Would a business administration level 5 diploma help me if later on, I want to go to university to finish the degree?
I am a commercial manager by 5+ years of experience and would like to have a diploma to back up some of my experience, especially since we might be moving abroad.
Due to my current job commercial management, I can only do it via distance learning.

My employer wants to fund it for UK Public College, which I've never heard of.

Any thoughts in the matter please?
Reply 1
Original post by Maria La Rocca
Hello all,

Would a business administration level 5 diploma help me if later on, I want to go to university to finish the degree?
I am a commercial manager by 5+ years of experience and would like to have a diploma to back up some of my experience, especially since we might be moving abroad.
Due to my current job commercial management, I can only do it via distance learning.

My employer wants to fund it for UK Public College, which I've never heard of.

Any thoughts in the matter please?

I would think so, but it may be worth looking at the entry requirements at a uni offering the degree you would want to do, and maybe speaking to their admissions team. Sometimes experience can count over qualifications, so it's probably good to have that conversation before you enrol on a distance learning programme.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending