Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

When to apply for Australian Universities

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

I am looking to apply to an Australian university (either ANU/Sydney/Melbourne) and I am unsure when I need to apply. I have just done my AS's. Do I need to continue on with A2? Also when is the month that applicants have to apply in.

All information about the application process is needed because I don't know anything about it.

Sorry, I know this post is a few months old now but hopefully this is still helpful for you. I'm not 100% sure on dates but please speak to the people at Study Options in London. They helped me from day one getting my choices right, what uni to choose right through to sending my applications off and accepting my place at UQ. They work specifically with unis in Australia and NZ so know everything there is to know as an international student.

I hope it's not too late to reply now. You need to finish your A level and apply after so you will have about 8 months for holiday as most courses start in February.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.