The Student Room Group

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

Scroll to see replies

Climbed the "Scala dei turchi" (Stairs of turks) without proper equipment and almost fell down the cliff onto the rocks.
Showed off my driving skils while under the effect of alcohol.
Tried to jump out of a moving car while on a national road.
I can't deicide which one was most dangerous.
When I climbed down Mount Saleve :s-smilie:

It was really slippery and muddy that day...
Got hit by a car whilst riding my motorbike, didn't get hurt though - just achy.
Original post by Noemiluisa
Showed off my driving skils while under the effect of alcohol.

Really? Lucky you didn't kill anyone to be honest.
Shame you didn't get pulled for it either
I went exploring in an abandoned old peoples home by crawling in through a broken window? It was pretty terrifying as a 14 year old, at least
White River Rafting

Spoiler

Reply 107
Original post by bluemadhatter

Spoiler

Wot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meenu89
Eaten an after- eight mint before eight o'clock.

badass.jpg
Gave a player a yellow card in a rough estate- luckily I still had 4 wheels in my car when I got back to it.
Shimmied along a cliff to try and take a short cut up a mountain in the Lake District. There is technically a path but it had recently crumbled away leaving a flat space less than the width of my boot at some point. So my back was on one part of the cliff and below my feet was a ~10 m near vertical drop onto rocks. I was there for about ten minutes trying to pluck up the courage to make the (almost literal) leap to the next bit of path before eventually deciding that I didn't really want to fall and die that much so we went back down and tried another route up to the top.

As it happens, I have a couple of pictures of this situation:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fr0sr_
Really? Lucky you didn't kill anyone to be honest.
Shame you didn't get pulled for it either

I was in my (closed) garden surronded by plants and a high brick wall, alone and on a motorbike. The only one who could have gotten hurt was me. I would never drive in a public area after drinking, and I don't drink much alcohol anyway. :eek:
I trusted someone.
Once my family were driving down the M4 when the car ran out of fuel. The car stopped about halfway onto the hard shoulder by the dual carriageway, and we had to get out and stand on the other side of the barrier. I had to open the boot and get the dogs out, where I was scared for my life that I might have been hit.
Eventually, the AA came, and they took the car to the nearest fuel station. We had to meet them with my Dad there, and so had to walk along the barrier to meet him there. We encountered a hole, which must have been a twenty foot drop, and had to get everyone across it, including our large, 60kg dog, who we had to lift.
Thankfully, we all made it home that night. The worst consequences: we were drenched in the heavy rain, and I'd torn my best jeans on a barbed wire.
I took out a bunch of German terrorists in the Nakatomi Plaza in LA.
Went ice skating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noemiluisa
I was in my (closed) garden surronded by plants and a high brick wall, alone and on a motorbike. The only one who could have gotten hurt was me. I would never drive in a public area after drinking, and I don't drink much alcohol anyway. :eek:

Really... :biggrin: **** sake haha.Did you redline the **** out of the bike? :tongue:
Erm...I've done loads of ****...

Original post by Lord Samosa
Removed a USB stick without putting the safely remove option on

:afraid:
but this takes the biscuit. Screw living life on the edge lol
does drinking an excessive amount of alcohol count....
Original post by kelefi
does drinking an excessive amount of alcohol count....

I suppose so, yes. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest