The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

They're a fine set of charts if I say so myself :smile: *beams*

And yes, I completely agree! Its good to have a good nose at people's charts.
Ewwwww my sister just filled my lastfm with her crappy songs!! The last 30 songs played on my lastfm are all the same song!!! She really needs to get some new music...

Anyone know how to delete songs off your lastfm? I cant remember how to do it. Ill cry if her stuff makes it to the top of my list :frown:
Reply 782
When you're signed in, click on Recently Listened Tracks (See More) and you should be able to delete tracks from the past couple of weeks.
I only discovered that feature the other day! I was amazed! Luckily, no one hijacks our computer to do it :smile:
Reply 784
It's a shame you can't delete entire artists from your charts. I have a mistake somewhere in mine (I've got Infadels and The Infadels).
fizzwings
When you're signed in, click on Recently Listened Tracks (See More) and you should be able to delete tracks from the past couple of weeks.

Managed to find it, yay its all gone! :biggrin: I really dont understand my sisters music taste, her songs all sound the same the whole way through and yet she can listen to it 100 times in a row literally :s-smilie: I'd get bored sick!
Some people on there get SO annoyed at wrongly tagged songs/artists.
Reply 787
Darkened Angel
Managed to find it, yay its all gone! :biggrin: I really dont understand my sisters music taste, her songs all sound the same the whole way through and yet she can listen to it 100 times in a row literally :s-smilie: I'd get bored sick!

You should force the girl to get her own account so that she doesn't interfere with yours by accident. :biggrin:

You'd always have to remember to switch the users though...

JesterFromHell
Some people on there get SO annoyed at wrongly tagged songs/artists.

I'm afraid I'm one of those sad people. :biggrin: I don't moan in shoutboxes though.
fizzwings
You should force the girl to get her own account so that she doesn't interfere with yours by accident. :biggrin:

You'd always have to remember to switch the users though...

She doesn't need one. I don't need one either tbh, I just use it to keep track of what I listen to. I just need to remember to switch it off when I'm not on the laptop.
jamesbenton
well i only said one album wonder because they only have one album. its incredible i never said it wasnt. and i was aware they are bringing out another album which has-been-delayed-for-now-what-seems-like-the-1000th-time

Suppose it implies you don't think they'll top their first album, thats all. Do you think the new one will be as good? Would definately be nice if they hurried it along a little but oh well.
jamesbenton
ensiferum are sooooooo good. just been getting into that recently.
ireally like their style, people call it fol metal, so i have been doing a bit of listening around but all of the other folk metal seems a bit well, gutsless. theres no balls to any of it.
as for atreyu, lead sails paper anchor is appaling. its just plain trash.
the curse; bleeding masscara, right side of the bed, corsetting, demonology and heartache, are good songs,
and i do like suicide and butterfly kisses (album) and a death grip on yesterday quite a lot.

Which other folk metal bands have you listened to? There are some AMAZING bands out there, seriously, although I agree a few could be seen as slightly generic.
Folk metal makes me laugh, yet is awesome in everyway. Finntroll count, am I correct?
Reply 792
I can't think of a more suitable (sensible) label for them. :p:
Reply 793
Y'just can't beat a bit of Folk Metal... and as for the rest of Folk Metal not having balls, you can't have researched that much folk metal :O. Most of the stuff I've heard is bloody awesome. However, if you want more Ensiferum-like bands, search for "Viking Metal"... I guess bands in that genre will suit your needs more.
I %%%%%%%%ing can't get enough of Moonsorrow, fantastic band.
fizzwings
It's more important that Blind Guardian and Borknagar are in there. :p:

Glad to see someone like Blind Guardian, got a jacket and tracksuit of theirs. :biggrin: About time they did another music video.
Reply 796
Nichrome
I %%%%%%%%ing can't get enough of Moonsorrow, fantastic band.

Got one of their albums yesterday! 2 tracks, 56 minutes in total, hahaha. Not given it a proper spin yet, but I listened to half a track earlier and it was pretty awesome..
Reply 797
Hello. :p: Does anyone know where I can find that family tree showing the links between bands like Arcturus and Borknagar and that lot?

It was massive and I wanted to have another look.
Reply 798
I've never actually posted in here, that's so weird.

And hail to all Moonsorrow fans. Some of the most epic and emotional music around at the moment :cool: Only 3 and a bit months till I see them live!
Reply 799
I got all excited when I saw a reply in here. I thought someone had found that chart for me.

:puppyeyes:

Good to see you in here, RJA. I'm just as surprised that you haven't posted before.

Awww, you're seeing Ensiferum at that same gig.

Latest