The Student Room Group

Alevel music…😭

Hey I’m a year 12 student studying music (educas), Spanish and English literature and surprisingly must is my hardest one. My teacher dosent really spend a lot of time teaching the content so we. Have to learn nearly everything ourselves. I was wondering is anyone have any tips or resources that I can use 🤞😌

The set works I do are:
- 1. Haydn, Symphony 104 in D major, London.
- 2. Mendelssohn, Symphony 4 in A major, Italian.
And the optional area I chose is
-Rock and Pop 1960-2000:
Pop Rock
(including progressive rock, heavy metal, folk-rock, punk rock)
Soul
Funk (including disco)
Folk and country
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
I don't know if it's much help but I did music GCSE followed by A-Level Music Tech and I am now studying both at University as half and half. As for the technical intricacies of music theory I can't help much since I'm only trained as a drummer and self taught in everything melodic so modes and all the theory goes right over my head. But as for course and Uni stuff, I might be able to help maybe, Idk. Shoot me a DM if you wanna chat, and maybe I can offer something of use :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest