The Student Room Group

The ask me anything about medicine (course, application or life) thread

As the title speaks for itself.
Im currently a med student in the university of aberdeen and cleared my first year. Ill answer any question that any one holds about the course, life during the course or anything really.
Wish you all luck.
PS: There may be differences to the course you are taken, however the general curriculum is pretty much the same as i checked with 3 other friends from different unis
(edited 7 years ago)
There are plenty of applicant threads that you can contribute to.
Reasons for wanting to study medicine?
Reply 3
I would like a career as a doctor, I've been shadowing a doctor ever since year 9 and it is the life I envision myself having, however difficult it may be. In addition, having a structured answer for this type of question is hard, and you may have to add on to it during an interview, this is purely just my personal thoughts about it.
Reply 4
Original post by xKin
I would like a career as a doctor, I've been shadowing a doctor ever since year 9 and it is the life I envision myself having, however difficult it may be. In addition, having a structured answer for this type of question is hard, and you may have to add on to it during an interview, this is purely just my personal thoughts about it.

Oh hey you're still around! Just wondering if you have any advice for 1st year (workload/hrs etc)? I'm starting at Edinburgh hopefully in September :smile:
Reply 5
what was youe UKCAT score like? What would you consider a decent score? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending