The Student Room Group

University applicants 2017 thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by suwakeesh
I want to know if it is too late to apply now for 2017 intake. I am planning to do automotive engineering. The date for late application entry is 30 June but I don't know if I can still apply for 2017 intake. I really want to go for 2017 intake because I can't take a gap year.

Contact some universities ask if they are still accepting applications. It's quite possible some are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Contact some universities ask if they are still accepting applications. It's quite possible some are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK. Thank You very much for your support
Guys I really need some advice, my school have filled out an extenuating circumstances form for me and have sent it to Exeter University, but I'm not sure whether or not they'll take it into consideration? Basically my mum had been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer late march and I haven't been able to revise properly as I've had to look after her and my 3 sisters. I don't know why I feel like they wont...? I've applied for Medical sciences and need AAB, so far exams haven't went great and I'm really scared that I won't be able to get in. I've tried so hard to get into Exeter now I feel like it's just a distant dream. I'm not sure if I should call them personally or?
Original post by goldenunicorn
Guys I really need some advice, my school have filled out an extenuating circumstances form for me and have sent it to Exeter University, but I'm not sure whether or not they'll take it into consideration? Basically my mum had been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer late march and I haven't been able to revise properly as I've had to look after her and my 3 sisters. I don't know why I feel like they wont...? I've applied for Medical sciences and need AAB, so far exams haven't went great and I'm really scared that I won't be able to get in. I've tried so hard to get into Exeter now I feel like it's just a distant dream. I'm not sure if I should call them personally or?

Hey :smile: First of all, sorry to hear that about your mum :/
And yeah to your question: Just ring them up!!😃 They'll happily help you with your question, since they have an interest in you (otherwise they wouldn't have made you an offer!!)
So best of luck and all the best 👍🏼🙏🏼👊🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by official_jh
Hey :smile: First of all, sorry to hear that about your mum :/
And yeah to your question: Just ring them up!!😃 They'll happily help you with your question, since they have an interest in you (otherwise they wouldn't have made you an offer!!)
So best of luck and all the best 👍🏼🙏🏼👊🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much, that's much appreciated and I will do straight after exams!
All the best :smile:
You do 6 subjects?
Hey anyone going westminster this September?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending