The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Still waiting for straight comp sci, not expecting an interview but I just want to hear back as soon as possible! :biggrin:
Hi
I urgently need your help. I need copy of the MAT 2016 paper . Where can I get it? I saw somewhere in the student room, compleatly forgot where did I find? Please help me. Thanks
Reply 1782
Original post by Kalikumar
Hi
I urgently need your help. I need copy of the MAT 2016 paper . Where can I get it? I saw somewhere in the student room, compleatly forgot where did I find? Please help me. Thanks

You have already been answered on the other thread you posted on. Go to the mathematical institute website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quido
Still waiting for straight comp sci, not expecting an interview but I just want to hear back as soon as possible! :biggrin:

Which college did you apply to bud?
Reply 1784
Original post by Someboady
Which college did you apply to bud?

St Anne's
Got an interview at Somerville today for straight Comp Sci. The wait is finally over! Good luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by andrei.diaconu
Got an interview at Somerville today for straight Comp Sci. The wait is finally over! Good luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!
Anyone with a Compsci or Maths and Compsci interview how are you preparing for it?? I've seen a lot of information on maths interview questions but not sure how to prepare for the computer science ones
Original post by the-anonymous-me
Anyone with a Compsci or Maths and Compsci interview how are you preparing for it?? I've seen a lot of information on maths interview questions but not sure how to prepare for the computer science ones

Maths and Compsci here - applying to St. John's. I'm wondering the same thing - my invitation email gave a brief overview of what the Maths interview would be like, but nothing for CompSci (out of interest - if there are any CompSci applicants for St. John's here, did their interview email contain some tips for a CompSci interview, or is it just a maths thing?).

So far I've been tackling some of the Sample Interview Questions on the oxford website - they're quite useful, though most of them don't provide "answers" (I particularly like "death by chocolate").

Apart from that, you might want to look back at MAT questions. In particular, try and explain, for example, question 5/6/7 out loud to somebody.
Hi!

I got an interview from Worcester about a week ago and all I've been told is when to get there by and how long the interview period will last. Will I be given any more details in the next few days or will I all be told when I get there?
Original post by lewman99
Maths and Compsci here - applying to St. John's. I'm wondering the same thing - my invitation email gave a brief overview of what the Maths interview would be like, but nothing for CompSci (out of interest - if there are any CompSci applicants for St. John's here, did their interview email contain some tips for a CompSci interview, or is it just a maths thing?).

So far I've been tackling some of the Sample Interview Questions on the oxford website - they're quite useful, though most of them don't provide "answers" (I particularly like "death by chocolate":wink:.

Apart from that, you might want to look back at MAT questions. In particular, try and explain, for example, question 5/6/7 out loud to somebody.

I didn't get any overviews just an email saying I had interview and the timings with a link to confirm attendance - thanks for the advice x
Reply 1791
when can u request mat scores
Original post by 11234
when can u request mat scores

The official feedback date is in January but i think depending on the college, if you got a pre-interview rejection and email them, they may give it to you before then.
Got an offer from Imperial today!
Reply 1794
Original post by 0x3bfc9a1

Oh my god congrats!!! When did you have your interview?
Original post by vyyzx
Oh my god congrats!!! When did you have your interview?

I did not have an interview. I will have one at Oxford soon though.
Reply 1796
I did not have an interview. I will have one at Oxford soon though.

What course did you apply for?
Original post by vyyzx
What course did you apply for?

Straight maths

What did you get in MAT approximately?

Hey congrats! What is your offer?

Latest

Trending