The Student Room Group

What GCSE topics come up at A Level maths, biology, and chemistry

I am going to be taking maths, biology and chemistry at AS this coming year. Sorry not too sure on the exam board yet as haven't been to my enrolment yet. But what topics at GCSE come up in A Level just so I can make sure I learn everything at GCSE to the top level ready for AS. THANKS :smile:
Original post by JackLeggett
I am going to be taking maths, biology and chemistry at AS this coming year. Sorry not too sure on the exam board yet as haven't been to my enrolment yet. But what topics at GCSE come up in A Level just so I can make sure I learn everything at GCSE to the top level ready for AS. THANKS :smile:

Maths:
Every single thing you ever learned about algebra from the very basic through simultaneous equations, inequalities, solving quadratics algebraic fractions and anything else you can think of, equations of lines and curves, Pythagoras, trigonometry, surds and indices, fractions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
Maths:
Every single thing you ever learned about algebra from the very basic through simultaneous equations, inequalities, solving quadratics algebraic fractions and anything else you can think of, equations of lines and curves, Pythagoras, trigonometry, surds and indices, fractions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest