The Student Room Group

Help does my crush like me???????????

So I have this crush that I like I want knoe if he likes me or at least is attracted towards me. We always collide into each other , he looks at me or stares and I look at him back but I'm scared to look at him in the eyes. He only looks at me but doesn't say anything . He's always with his friend and when I ever walk pass his friend smiles at me and gives me a side look or turn his head to see if I'm dere and then says something to my crush . I feel frustrated and annoyed cuz my crush doesn't say anything he only looks , we were once by ourselves he just sat there quietly while I was doing some work but when his friends came in , his loud funny and his also friendly with other girls. But when I'm near its all quiet . I once asked him for direction since I was lost he seemed a bit surprised but not surprised as u knoe wat I mean . I was confused cuz it felt I didn't even exist all he does is looks wenever I pass and his friend smiles or looks at me as well. Once I was in 6 form common room he was with his girl friend , she kept turning her head towards me as if she was checking me I'm not sure I might be wrong ,,,after I heard she said to him " get to knoe her" which left me hangin and wondering who is it he wants to knowww o.o . My friends told me he's a closed person but a really nice person, but why am I treated like this? When ever and his friend walks pass me they either smile or stares back which creeps me out.

Sorry for my rubbish grammar but I really wanna know does he like me or what's going on with him:s-smilie::frown:
Paragraphs please
Why don't you just talk to him? I think you'd be pleasantly surprised and you may even get an answer from him.
Try to make eye contact with him when he looks over to you, in a pleasant way I mean, make sure to smile. Your body language could be putting them off talking to you.

Oh, why does it creep you out? I've never heard of someones crush creeping them out.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So I have this crush that I like I want knoe if he likes me or at least is attracted towards me. We always collide into each other , he looks at me or stares and I look at him back but I'm scared to look at him in the eyes. He only looks at me but doesn't say anything . He's always with his friend and when I ever walk pass his friend smiles at me and gives me a side look or turn his head to see if I'm dere and then says something to my crush . I feel frustrated and annoyed cuz my crush doesn't say anything he only looks , we were once by ourselves he just sat there quietly while I was doing some work but when his friends came in , his loud funny and his also friendly with other girls. But when I'm near its all quiet . I once asked him for direction since I was lost he seemed a bit surprised but not surprised as u knoe wat I mean . I was confused cuz it felt I didn't even exist all he does is looks wenever I pass and his friend smiles or looks at me as well. Once I was in 6 form common room he was with his girl friend , she kept turning her head towards me as if she was checking me I'm not sure I might be wrong ,,,after I heard she said to him " get to knoe her" which left me hangin and wondering who is it he wants to knowww o.o . My friends told me he's a closed person but a really nice person, but why am I treated like this? When ever and his friend walks pass me they either smile or stares back which creeps me out.

Sorry for my rubbish grammar but I really wanna know does he like me or what's going on with him:s-smilie::frown:

just how many times did you even repeat the same sentence xDD
and idk maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original post by Anonymous
im just quoting to make it notify

Usually if I get a crush on somebody I'm not close with (approximately 99.9% of all crushes thus far) I find myself physically unable to initiate conversation with them, so if they;re like me then maaaayyybe?

You're gonna have to initiate conversation yourself if you can otherwise you might be a bit stuck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending