The Student Room Group

Anyone Finished their Foundation Diploma in Art and Design ?

So during summer I got my results back for my foundation diploma in art and design (i didn't do badly) but I realised that I want to apply to a different uni and to do that I have to confirm my result with the uni I was going to attend. But they need a copy of my certificate but I don't have it yet.

So, i was wondering has anyone else received their certificate yet and if you haven't do you have your results yet.
Original post by katti
So during summer I got my results back for my foundation diploma in art and design (i didn't do badly) but I realised that I want to apply to a different uni and to do that I have to confirm my result with the uni I was going to attend. But they need a copy of my certificate but I don't have it yet.

So, i was wondering has anyone else received their certificate yet and if you haven't do you have your results yet.

Just explain. They will have this every year for every art foundation student. They accepted the statement of results on an email scan when my son had to do this.
Original post by katti

Hey there :smile:

Have you heard of Ravensbourne?
We are in London and next to the O2 arena.

Check our course that are 3 years duration and the requirements you need is all in the website! Also other Ravensbourne courses you might be interested in! To see it for yourself come and visit us so you can talk and meet current students and tutors Register here for the Open day!

Oh and you can call registry about your registration and I'm sure they'll be happy to help out! Here

Hope this helps
Ahlia :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest