Poll

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Who would you rather vote for? If you were an American

Scroll to see replies

Trump

Just for the lols
Trump!

Not Crooked Hillary, the criminal
They're both **** candidates but I'd probably go for Trump. He is best placed to deal with the he issues facing America today.
I hate Trump but hate Hillary more. So I'd probably either abstain from voting or vote for Trump.
Reply 5
I would vote for a 3rd party, try and do my bit to show the big two that if they offer shite Americans theoretically can go elsewhere..
Reply 6
Without doubt: Hillary.

How anyone can subscribe to Trump's ridiculous xenophobic policies I don't know.

Not to mention he's mysognistic and would do nothing for LGBT rights.
Reply 7
Trump. Not even close.
Donald Trump. Certainly wouldn't vote for that dangerous criminal that is Hilary Clinton
Reply 9
Original post by corax
Without doubt: Hillary.

How anyone can subscribe to Trump's ridiculous xenophobic policies I don't know.

Not to mention he's mysognistic and would do nothing for LGBT rights.

And Hillary will do SO much by letting in tens of thousands of Muslims- 52% of whom think that homosexuality should be criminalised.
Trump Pence 2016!

Crooked Hillary and Corrupt Kaine are the very definition of dirty American politics. Hillary colluded with the DNC to rig the nomination and push for the msm to slander Sanders and Trump

The election should be Sanders vs Trump, Hillary is only there because the DNC put her there.
Trump!

Recent events show that the UK, France, Germany and Sweden all need a Trump.
I used to hate Trump so much but after all these attacks I've warmed to him. I'd probably vote Trump.
If America gets trump...... Goodbye America.
Put a poll on this, so we can judge TSR mood.
Trump
I like Trump more in general but I don't really agree with his Muslim policy. I'd still vote for him
I'm opposed to killing Muslims for no reason at all, so I could never support Shillary.
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!!!!!!!
I love trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump because Hillary is a bloodthirsty criminal.

Quick Reply

Latest