The Student Room Group

Unmotivated

I've just finished a year long course of Computer Science Level 2 - However I didn't get my maths GCSE either and this means I will have to do another level 2 course however there is none at my local colleges that I want to do.
Honestly, I hated my first year of college and now I'm 17 and I'm supposed to stay in education until I'm 18, what can I do? Not go and find some full time work with my Level 2 qualification? Really stressed and need help!
Definitely re-take maths, its so important to get a C as nearly all employers will want it.Have you thought about apprenticeships?
Reply 2
I would suggest you look into the apprentice route. There are lots around in IT/computing if that's what you're interested in as well as other fields.
This is classed as education, will give you good qualifications as they will more than likely pay fo you to do your math.

My boyfriends sister did an apprenticeship and they had her do math and English alongside they qualification. Pretty sure it's one day a week or evening study, it's not heavy either it's very easy compared to school style training

Quick Reply

Latest