The Student Room Group

Tired from exams

I'm so tired - I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 5:30am to revise. How do I keep up with my exams? Don't have any coffee to keep myself wake, I am so done. I can barely revise without getting the constant urge to fall asleep.
Get more sleep. You don't need to be revising so much that you compromise sleep - this will actually be detrimental to your revision. Try going to bed around 9:30-10pm if you want to wake-up at 5:30am.
Reply 2
Why are you waking up so early, I usually call it a day around 11/12 and wake up around 9. You should work out if you're a night or morning person, me personally I find I'm too tired and unmotivated to do work in the morning so usually start after 10 and do more in the evening instead. There's no point waking up at 5.30 and being tired all day as that will just impact revision quality anyway
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I'm so tired - I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 5:30am to revise. How do I keep up with my exams? Don't have any coffee to keep myself wake, I am so done. I can barely revise without getting the constant urge to fall asleep.

Go to bed earlier and get up later - your body is telling you to get more sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest