The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich - Freshers - Sep 2016

Hey everyone, I couldn't find a forum that talks about the freshers week in September 2016 and I thought I would start one. I am thinking about maybe organising a group to discuss the best fun places and offers in Greenwich. I will start this, my name is Ed, I will be doing an MIS course. I will be starting my course in September. Who is next? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Are you studying at the Greenwich or Medway campus? I'm doing biomedical science at the Medway campus and I'm living at home, and I can't seem to find anyone studying at Medway :-(
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Organizing a group sounds great. I'll be studying 3D and animation at Greenwich campus. :3 I'll leave this here, Freshers events at UoG: https://www.suug.co.uk/freshers2016/events/
Reply 3
Original post by kyera310
Are you studying at the Greenwich or Medway campus? I'm doing biomedical science at the Medway campus and I'm living at home, and I can't seem to find anyone studying at Medway :-(

Hi! I'm studying at medway and also living at home! Where are you commuting from?
I'm at GSM in greenwich :frown: do you think we could tag along... we don't seem to have anything and everyone is really old :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending