The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Apparently Green is now considering buying a football club (cannot remember which)
I doubt he will though....
Reply 21
miss_piddles
Is there one? I've looked but found nothing! If not...we now have one :biggrin:

I have to be in - master business brain :biggrin:

just kiddin i did business studies a-level (june 2004) so i wud like to join
Reply 22
integral_neo
I have to be in - master business brain :biggrin:

just kiddin i did business studies a-level (june 2004) so i wud like to join

You have been added! :smile:
may I join? I don't know what A level or GCSE is, but I'm taking Business in september (grade 9, if it matters). :biggrin:
Reply 24
choco_frog_chic
may I join? I don't know what A level or GCSE is, but I'm taking Business in september (grade 9, if it matters). :biggrin:

Sure you can! You have been added :smile:
Reply 25
hello everybody! I'm coming¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Reply 26
eddyleung
hello everybody! I'm coming¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

do you want to join? what the hell - I've added you anyway! :biggrin:
Reply 27
I'll join.

I got a B in GCSE Studies. AB in AVCE Business Studies - 2 marks away from an AA. Adequately qualified. :smile:
Reply 28
Hey, Can I Join. Got A* At Gcse's. Enjoyed It Alot, Especially Doing The Coursework.
Reply 29
confused?
Hey, Can I Join. Got A* At Gcse's. Enjoyed It Alot, Especially Doing The Coursework.

Yeah sure! I've added you and GSS! :biggrin:
Reply 30
Lets talk about the latest business issues.:smile:
Reply 31
GSS
Lets talk about the latest business issues.:smile:

:biggrin:
and they would be....
Reply 32
House Prices - will it continue to fall?
I'm studying business at uni, so yeah, i'll join!
Reply 34
Iluvatar
I'm studying business at uni, so yeah, i'll join!

you have been added! :biggrin:
Reply 35
Well this is cracking... :rolleyes:
Reply 36
Do you think that a pension crisis is slowly unfolding? Which steps do you think can be taken to improve the situation? Companies could make their schemes opt- out for employees rather than opt-in. And another suggestion that has been put forward is that the pensionable age could be put back.
Reply 37
More importantly - lets discuss the potential takeover bid of Manchester United by Glazer! :biggrin:
Reply 38
oh, and another thing - apparently the world economy has been going through a "soft patch" since the summer. But it has been said that it is maybe the slowdown of economic growth and can perhaps lead to a recession.
However there are 3 arguements to state that there may not be a global slow down -
1. Oil prices are near their long term average in real terms (the current high prices of oil - which OPEC is slowly increasing - are not high enough to make a huge effect)
2. US employment is growing normally (dispite claims)
3. and a British style mortgage boom is taking off in Europe
Reply 39
miss_piddles
More importantly - lets discuss the potential takeover bid of Manchester United by Glazer! :biggrin:

I hope to god that doesn't happen! He will not make United better, but he will drag them down! I'm just hoping that some MPs will rally together and take it to Parliament and stop him (like they did against BSkyB in 1999) as it would be in the country's best interests!

Latest

Trending

Trending