The Student Room Group

What's the mood SQA-ers? :)

I wondered how you are all feeling about next week?

I'm sending out lots of positive rays of best wishes for you all :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm really nervous because of how long the wait has been this year. I just want to know already! :frown:
Original post by rebeccas23
I'm really nervous because of how long the wait has been this year. I just want to know already! :frown:

It must be really tough. I took exams too back in June and get my grades later this month (I'm older and have been through uni already, these exams are for further learning) so I know how you feel. I try to forget about it, but then you remember and you get that anxious feeling.

Not long to go now though, the wait will be worth it and you can crack on with your next step in life :smile:
Really nervous to see what I got. I'm positive I did well but I just hope I did well enough! Good luck everybody! :biggrin:
Like the others I'm also really nervous. :afraid:

It seems like years ago since I sat the exams - Exams that I thought I did well in then I'm not too sure about now. That's probably because I have forgotten the questions and how I answered them.

Anyway I hope everything turns out well for me and everyone else.

Good Luck ! :biggrin:
Original post by Ethan100

It seems like years ago since I sat the exams - Exams that I thought I did well in then I'm not too sure about now. That's probably because I have forgotten the questions and how I answered them.

That's so true. I checked the papers again today to (again) estimate my mark but I'm not feeling so positive anymore because I can't even remember if I answered those questions! But after the exam when I checked the exam papers I remember that I felt really positive. So it's just a waiting game now. Only 4 days left to go! So scary lol
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Really nervous to see what I got. I'm positive I did well but I just hope I did well enough! Good luck everybody! :biggrin:

I'm sure you will have sameehaiqbal :smile:

Original post by Ethan100

Good luck! You will have done absolutely fine I am sure :smile:
That's so true. I checked the papers again today to (again) estimate my mark but I'm not feeling so positive anymore because I can't even remember if I answered those questions! But after the exam when I checked the exam papers I remember that I felt really positive. So it's just a waiting game now. Only 4 days left to go! So scary lol

Exactly.
Glad I'm not the only one feeling the same, haha. You would have known better then, so if you felt positive after taking the exams... then you must of done good. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Good luck with your results everyone!

Good luck to all of you receiving results next Tuesday - look forward to seeing how you all get on :biggrin:
I'm bricking it. What makes me more anxious about it is that I never signed up for the text delivery thing, So I'm getting my results a couple hours late whilst everyone's had there's :/
I'm hopeful but definitely not confident. :s-smilie:
I know I'll be happy with at least 7 A's and 2 B's which I think I can get but my parents won't be happy unless I get 9 A's so I'm feeling pretty stressed at the moment :frown:
It's not fair because last year we found out the results a week earlier than this year. Facebooks's "on this day" said.

I got good grades in prelims so I feel an odd amount of pressure to do even better in exams and it's very stressful! :s-smilie: All I want is no C's. :smile: Then no retakes needed.
Original post by A+Hunter
I'm bricking it. What makes me more anxious about it is that I never signed up for the text delivery thing, So I'm getting my results a couple hours late whilst everyone's had there's :/

OMG. I could never deal with that. I think i'd just die from impatience. Lol
Original post by A+Hunter

I did the same last year! I wrote down the wrong candidate number for it, it was basically a mix of two candidate numbers! By the time I realised, school had ended for the summer! Hope your mail arrives early on Tuesday! :smile: Don't let it make you feel worse about it, it's only a small difference of time and a lot of people don't sign up for text anyway.
OMG. I could never deal with that. I think i'd just die from impatience. Lol

Last year i woke up early for the mail because of not signing up for the text and if didn't come until 12pm, by the time it arrived I was so stressed omg! :biggrin: I made sure to copy the right candidate number this year!! Wrote it twice, confirmed it with teachers just to be sure!
Original post by Shadow Hunters
Last year i woke up early for the mail because of not signing up for the text and if didn't come until 12pm, by the time it arrived I was so stressed omg! :biggrin: I made sure to copy the right candidate number this year!! Wrote it twice, confirmed it with teachers just to be sure!

Last year when I did my National 5's (i didnt sign up for texts and e-mails at the time because i totally forgot), I forgot to change my address so my certificate was sent to my old house (which was empty at the time because we were looking to sell the house) and obviously nobody answered the door when the postman rang and my dad spent an hour driving and chasing the postman around so I could get my certificate or else I would've had to wait a whole day to see my results! Bless my dad. Haha.
(edited 7 years ago)
Last year when I did my National 5's (i didnt sign up for texts and e-mails at the time because i totally forgot), I forgot to change my address so my certificate was sent to my old house (which was empty at the time because we were looking to sell the house) and obviously nobody answered the door when the postman rang and my dad spent an hour driving and chasing the postman around so I could get my certificate or else I would've had to wait a whole day to see my results! Bless my dad. Haha.

I did Nat 5 last year too! :wink:
Aha by the time the postman got to our house my mum ran outside to take the results from him because we'd waited so long!
And omg what a nightmare, thank goodness your dad saved the day! :biggrin: Results day is so stressful omg.
Somewhat nervous but kinda okay. I did 8 N5s this year - hoping that I'll get at least 5 As ^^
I'm also quite confident that I've passed them all in general :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending