The Student Room Group

Erasable pen on sqa exam

Help I’ve used an erasable frixion pen on my sqa exams and I don’t know if it’s allowed ?

Edit: for anyone else going through this I contacted the sqa and they’ve said that there won’t be any problems and to just use a biro in future ❤️
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Tryingmybest:)
Help I’ve used an erasable frixion pen on my sqa exams and I don’t know if it’s allowed ?

I think you should be fine as long as it doesn’t fade/smudge and your writing is legible to the marker. That’s all SQA really say, hope everything is fine! Don’t worry too much about it as I’m sure there’s loads of people every year that use them accidentally
Reply 2
Original post by Tryingmybest:)

I’m sure it’ll be okay, if your writing is clear and all for the markers. But personally I would stop using it and just stick with the normal black pen (just avoid all possible issues) but do what makes u comfortable!
Reply 3
Original post by 2022user
I’m sure it’ll be okay, if your writing is clear and all for the markers. But personally I would stop using it and just stick with the normal black pen (just avoid all possible issues) but do what makes u comfortable!

Thank you I’ve emailed the sqa to let them know just in case so I can get a definite answer but thanks for the reassurance! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by cammy5
I think you should be fine as long as it doesn’t fade/smudge and your writing is legible to the marker. That’s all SQA really say, hope everything is fine! Don’t worry too much about it as I’m sure there’s loads of people every year that use them accidentally

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending