The Student Room Group

Modern, 1 bedroom, en-suite studio flat available. Minutes from Newcastle City Centre

I had signed up for a studio flat with Union Square in Newcastle but I have since been offered a placement elsewhere meaning I have had to find new accommodation. It has since come to my attention that if I don't find a new tenant I will be liable to continue paying rent for a flat I wont be living in. I need to find an alternative tenant for a lovely, modern 1 bedroom, en-suite studio flat with high quality white gloss kitchenette and furnishings, plenty of storage, comfy double bed including desk and chair, SMART TV and is located just 2 minutes away from Northumbria University, 5-10 minutes from Newcastle City Centre.
At a cost of £128 per week for the 'Maling studio' this includes rent, electricity, water, heating, contents insurance and wifi. You also have access to the gym facilities and cinema room in the building. For a studio flat this is an extremely competitive price and you are unlikely to find accommodation of this quality for less! If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to message me and I can provide you with any further details.Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending