The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

23/24 KCL accommodation change room

Is there someone who have booked Wolfson House(non-ensuite 51weeks)want to change to OLIB for 23/24? I have already booked a 51weeks non-ensuite(5th floor)in OLIB,but i want to live with my friends in wolfson.If anyone is interested, plz contact me.

Scroll to see replies

Hey just wondering, how did you manage to book OLIB in the first place? My accommodation portal has not opened for me despite checking each day for the past 2-3months
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by mattandre7474
Hey just wondering, how did you manage to book OLIB in the first place? My accommodation portal has not opened for me despite checking each day for the past 2-3months

The accommodation portal is only open to postgraduate students and incoming students. Bookings for returning students are still not available yet, but they should be within the next couple of weeks. All we can do is keep checking unfortunately :') They don't even have a set date yet which is so frustrating.
Original post by kaorimiyazono
The accommodation portal is only open to postgraduate students and incoming students. Bookings for returning students are still not available yet, but they should be within the next couple of weeks. All we can do is keep checking unfortunately :') They don't even have a set date yet which is so frustrating.

That makes more sense, offer holders do get priority don't they.. :frown: I was also checking on the Unite Students website which says that most of the KCL affiliated accoms have already sold out! I'm not sure if this will mean that they will be available on the Portal once it opens up for returning students, probably not (unless if King's book them from Unite before listing them on the portal?). Anyways, how much is your OLIB accom weekly? & if you manage to find a Wolfson room, I'd wouldn't mind taking over the contract (unless if it can only be given to offer holders lol)
That makes more sense, offer holders do get priority don't they.. :frown: I was also checking on the Unite Students website which says that most of the KCL affiliated accoms have already sold out! I'm not sure if this will mean that they will be available on the Portal once it opens up for returning students, probably not (unless if King's book them from Unite before listing them on the portal?). Anyways, how much is your OLIB accom weekly? & if you manage to find a Wolfson room, I'd wouldn't mind taking over the contract (unless if it can only be given to offer holders lol)

Ik :frown: I'm also stressed about finding a room. Hopefully Wolfson still has some stuff available since it's less popular. I'm checking the portal daily to register as soon as the returning student bookings open to get a higher chance of getting something. Good luck with your search for something!
Reply 5

I booked the room on the portal after receiving the email on March 28.I just checked the portal.Only three dormitories have rooms left for postgraduate.Residence: Angel Lane (10) Residence: Atlas (12) Residence: City (17)
Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!
Original post by kaorimiyazono
Ik :frown: I'm also stressed about finding a room. Hopefully Wolfson still has some stuff available since it's less popular. I'm checking the portal daily to register as soon as the returning student bookings open to get a higher chance of getting something. Good luck with your search for something!
Original post by cansualver
Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!

Hi! Unfortunately I'm looking for accommodation for next academic year (Sep 23 - June 24). But thank you for the offer :smile: I hope you find someone to take over your contract.
Reply 8
i've got a room at angel lane and am looking to swap with someone at canada water so lmk if you're interested.
Reply 9
Hello everyone i have a room booked at angel lane but if anyone has an ensuite at SSA and is looking to swap lmk :smile:
Reply 10
hi i have a room at hayloft en-suite but if anyone has an en-suite at SSA or GDS en-suite and is looking to swap pm me ! (:
Reply 11
Hi, I have a KAAS ensuite room at Angel lane and am looking to swap with someone with also KAAS ensuite at either Great Dover Street, or SSA, i do not mind which
Reply 12
Hi I have a room at gdsa and if anyone who has a room at ssa wants to swap with me please let me know!! You have to be non kaas btw 😊😊
I've been living in Olib, and I'm planning to stay here for the next academic year too. Just wondering if anyone has booked Room 512 at Orchard Lisle House for the 23/24 academic year? Or Room 521A?
Reply 14
Hi, I have a KAAS room booked for Angel Lane and was wondering if anyone who had Hayloft Point would like to swap?
I have an Angel Lane ensuite room - 48 week contract but it's miles from my campus. Does anyone have Great Dover Street or Stamford Street ensuite they'd like to swap?
I currently have an ensuite non-refurbished SSA room but am looking to swap for an ensuite non-refurbished GDSA room (both are the same weekly price) just because it is closer to my campus. If anyone is able to swap please lmk!!
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
I currently have an ensuite non-refurbished SSA room but am looking to swap for an ensuite non-refurbished GDSA room (both are the same weekly price) just because it is closer to my campus. If anyone is able to swap please lmk!!

hi im interested! feel free to pm me :smile:
hi!! i have an atlas ensuite but id like to swap for gdsa ensuite !!! pls dm <3
Reply 19
Hi I have orchard Lisle and Iris Brook non en-suite (40weeks) and want to switch to any GDS or SSA(40 weeks) let me know if interested

Quick Reply

Latest