The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth uni freshers 2016

Hi, so I'm starting in Bournemouth in September and staying in Dorchester house. I have partial hearing loss which I have 2 hearing aids to help me hear, I feel like I'm going to be the only one staying in during this week as I cannot go out due to me just being able to hear vibrations and if I take them out I can't hear and they take weeks to recover so don't want to risk my health. Is anyone going to Bournemouth and not planning to go to all the freshers party's?
Original post by Shann199730
Hi, so I'm starting in Bournemouth in September and staying in Dorchester house. I have partial hearing loss which I have 2 hearing aids to help me hear, I feel like I'm going to be the only one staying in during this week as I cannot go out due to me just being able to hear vibrations and if I take them out I can't hear and they take weeks to recover so don't want to risk my health. Is anyone going to Bournemouth and not planning to go to all the freshers party's?

Heya,

You may find the Bournemouth Uni forum section useful for this.

I'd say that if you won't go out for Freshers (because you can't) then that's fair enough, and anyone who doesn't understand that is quite frankly a pillock. You may or may not meet people like that, but it'll honestly be fine if you don't go anyway.

Best of luck!
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending