The Student Room Group

Bournemouth University or MetFilm School (Leeds) for MA Cinematography

I'm an international student who has been offered a seat at both the universities for the MA cinematography program but I'm unable to choose where to go and which would be the best place to pursue my master's.
I've heard a lot of good as well as bad things about both the uni's. Other than the reviews, MetFilm School Leeds's program is way more practical, which I'm looking for, but they are offering me a seat for the next academic year (2023-24) as the seats are full now. Also, I'm talking about MetFilm's new campus which is in Leeds and they are commencing the program for the first time this year. Whereas, Bournemouth has made an unconditional offer for this year's program. Idk where I should go to have better learning as well as better future opportunities. I'm in a tight spot to take any step and hence looking for suggestions. Should I wait until next year or go ahead with Bournemouth?
How is Bournemouth when it comes to film/media courses?
What should be my approach to choosing a course/university?
Reply 1
Hello , did you end up doing your masters in either of the colleges? Would be extremely grateful for your review on the colleges as I have an offer from Bournemouth but plan on applying for Metfilm Leeds for MA Cinematography.
Hi There!
I am Ridhika, an BU student ambassador! i study Advertising and Marketing Communication.

The Film Course is accredited by the International Moving Image Society. Bournemouth are well-known for their media production company.

Best Wishes,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending