The Student Room Group

Keele Medicine Entry 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by essie1234
That's a good score! I was just wondering as they said they'd use UKCAT scores if people had the same interview score :P I still haven't heard!

Oh okay! Well best of luck:smile:
Anyone going to the offer day on the 5th?
Original post by GenericEm
Anyone going to the offer day on the 5th?

I think I'll be going although I haven't received an email about it yet :smile:
That's a good score! I was just wondering as they said they'd use UKCAT scores if people had the same interview score :P I still haven't heard!

Just out of interest, how much was your UKCAT score? As i'm in the same situation as you, been waiting since Jan, stressing out so much about this
Original post by Drogon94
Hey hkhammer - I'm also non-EU and haven't heard back yet. I had my interview on Feb 23rd. So I'm guessing international decisions will all come out the same day. The wait is beyond excruciating though!!

Just curious have you heard back yet?
Original post by hkhammer

Nope, still waiting 🙄
I haven't heard back either, and my interview was 20th March too. No news is good news though I guess at this stage, even if it is the most stressful thing ever😔

Original post by alexdak0ta
Has anyone still not heard back? I'm getting so stressed out. Congratulations to everyone getting offers though!!
Original post by TweetyBird
Just out of interest, how much was your UKCAT score? As i'm in the same situation as you, been waiting since Jan, stressing out so much about this

687. Have you had any other offers? X
687. Have you had any other offers? X

Ahh okay, thanks for telling me :smile:
Nope i'm a grad student and my UKCAT was quite low, so this is my last uni that i'm waiting for. I just dont understand why it's taking such a long time
Reply 789
Holy cross does look nice too but I just want something cross to the med school for conscience when waking up in the mornings haha!

Original post by PurpleDot
I was thinking of a Barnes Premiere Flat too. I do fancy my own bathroom. Holy Cross & the Oaks looks nice too I presume all the accommodation at Keele is self-catered as I see no mention of catered options.
Original post by TweetyBird
Ahh okay, thanks for telling me :smile:
Nope i'm a grad student and my UKCAT was quite low, so this is my last uni that i'm waiting for. I just dont understand why it's taking such a long time

I'm a grad too! Thought my interview was terrible so pretty surprised I'm still waiting 😂
Reply 791
I'm a grad too! Thought my interview was terrible so pretty surprised I'm still waiting 😂

I'm a grad too and waiting. Have any grads received offers yet?
Original post by s123451
I'm a grad too and waiting. Have any grads received offers yet?

I'm a grad and I've received an offer
Reply 793
Original post by ChocoBons

Oh awesome, congrats! when did you hear?
Original post by s123451
Oh awesome, congrats! when did you hear?

A while back, on 10th march! Have you got offers from anywhere else?
Hey guys, got my offer on Thursday morning, I had my interview on 4th Jan and I have to wait for like 2 months. I'm glad that I have an offer. I'm a keele student anyway so don't have to travel much.. Waiting to meet some of future colleagues on the offer holders day!!!
Reply 796
Original post by ChocoBons

I'm a grad and i got an offer yesterday! I had a lower ukcat as well so don't give up hope x
Original post by niamht
I'm a grad and i got an offer yesterday! I had a lower ukcat as well so don't give up hope x

I am a grad too and I had low UKCAT! Keele do prefer grads...
Reply 798
Nice to know there are quite a few fellow grads! Where have you applied for accommodation?
Original post by priyanth04
I am a grad too and I had low UKCAT! Keele do prefer grads...
Original post by hkhammer

Finally!!! OFFER! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending