The Student Room Group

A2 German Students (2016-2017) (mostly AQA)

Scroll to see replies

What did you guys put for the gap fill??
Original post by Anna1909
What did you guys put for the gap fill??

I used Hoffnung first and Verwendung last, had Entscheidung, Heilung, Recht in the middle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jecobbbb
I used Hoffnung first and Verwendung last, had Entscheidung, Heilung, Recht in the middle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!! And Pflicht!!! ☺️
What did people get for the first one about the immigrant woman, wasn't sure if her parents coming from two different countries counted as double citizenship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 184
What did people get for the first one about the immigrant woman, wasn't sure if her parents coming from two different countries counted as double citizenship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg honestly this question gave me an existential crisis and I was like "...what even is nationality and citizenship. isn't it just arbitrary when you gain it from birth..." etc.

I didn't put the double citizenship answer, I put C or something to do with other people h8in on her
Reply 185
So what would that leave grade boundaries as?

Posted from TSR Mobile

85/110 for A*
78/110 for A
68/110 for B
58/110 for C
48/110 for D
38/110 for E
What did people get for the flüchtlinge one? I got:Person 1: B and (can't remember letter) andere länder andere sitten person 2: the one about feindlichkeit (G?) and the one about nicht ausgebeutet person 3: the ernst diskutiert one and brings back past
Reply 187
Oh yes I definitely put ausbeuten of immigrants and the bringing back the past. But I didn't put andere länder andere Sitten for any of them
Original post by Inexorably
Oh yes I definitely put ausbeuten of immigrants and the bringing back the past. But I didn't put andere länder andere Sitten for any of them

Yeah only reason I put that was how he was going on about how in their home country they suffer from loads of things but in Germany they are all about tolerance or something - it's all so ambiguous urgh
Reply 189
Original post by Gymliv98
Yeah only reason I put that was how he was going on about how in their home country they suffer from loads of things but in Germany they are all about tolerance or something - it's all so ambiguous urgh

Yeah I had a very hard time deciding on what that was meant to be and in the end I just went with the one about Xenophobia. It's always soooo ambiguous it's dumb
What did people get for the flüchtlinge one? I got:Person 1: B and (can't remember letter) andere länder andere sitten person 2: the one about feindlichkeit (G?) and the one about nicht ausgebeutet person 3: the ernst diskutiert one and brings back past

I put Regierung muss HIlfbereitschaft... ,ruft dir Vergangenheit zurueck..., then there was this one saying they must not experience Verfolgung etc..., gut das die Regierung bereits was macht..., I can't remember the other 2 ones I put
(edited 6 years ago)
oh I also put the ausbeuten and not the andere Laender, andere Sitten
85/110 for A*
78/110 for A
68/110 for B
58/110 for C
48/110 for D
38/110 for E

If they would actually be that low I could maybe get an A* but the seem a bit too optimistic for me :frown:
What did you guys put for reason why the group introduced that programme against youth crime
And does anyone remember the English to German translations?
What did you guys put for reason why the group introduced that programme against youth crime

I put something like that 3 students committed suicide (because of bullying)
Oh boobs looks like I got it wrong then.

I think this was the trap it wanted you to fall in. The TV was mentioned as being the main source of information for events around the world (e.g.), whereas the radio was the main source for propaganda.

Admittedly I too was on the fence about Fernsehen/Radio but I just couldn't conceive of radio being correct.

Yeah because it asked about the main source of information for the African citizens or whatever but I think radio was more the authorities of the country

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lalrggerezza
If they would actually be that low I could maybe get an A* but the seem a bit too optimistic for me :frown:

Same :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh whoops I think I read the question wrong. I wrote that they introduced a programme against youth crime😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lalrggerezza
I put something like that 3 students committed suicide (because of bullying)

i put that too! ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending