The Student Room Group

Who else is excited for the second year of uni?

I can't wait to get back to going to lectures and tutorials :smile:
I'm looking forward to second year cuz I will be in a house with good Mates and will be in more of a routine than halls I think. I'm looking forward to getting my head down a bit more and applying to internships and stuff. Will still have fun but I think it will be less superficial and better nights, although they may be less frequent
I am! :smile:
I am so looking forward to it, but for different reasons by the sounds of it haha. I'm so excited for living with my best mates, having raving house parties and just having a good time... oh yeah and the lectures, cant wait... :wink:
Original post by catholicgirl
I can't wait to get back to going to lectures and tutorials :smile:

Hello :biggrin:

Second year is a fantastic time, you should really enjoy it! Remember to keep your head down and work hard but still remember to have fun at the same time.

Best of luck :smile:
Definitely looking forward to starting Year 2. Half way there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm looking forward to it! I can't wait to study all my modules! Been looking forward to this since I finished my last exam back in May! They just look beyond interesting since I pretty much hated sem 2 modules. God, they were so boring!

Looking forward to sharing a house, though I am a bit more money-conscious about it. But overall, I think it should be a good year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending