The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

3 housemates looking for a girl to fill the last room of our house

image.jpg

Looking for another person (preferably a girl) to join a house of three other girls in a house on Hudson Road, Portsmouth. The hous has a bathroom (with a shower), a separate shower room and a separate toilet room. The kitchen has a washer/tumble dryer and a dishwasher. The bedroom has a double bed, a large desk, a sink and a wardrobe and bed side table. The rent is £360 a month without bills but bills are only around £27 a month. Give me a message if you're interested ☺️
Reply 1
Original post by Abi_96_30
image.jpg

Looking for another person (preferably a girl) to join a house of three other girls in a house on Hudson Road, Portsmouth. The hous has a bathroom (with a shower), a separate shower room and a separate toilet room. The kitchen has a washer/tumble dryer and a dishwasher. The bedroom has a double bed, a large desk, a sink and a wardrobe and bed side table. The rent is £360 a month without bills but bills are only around £27 a month. Give me a message if you're interested ☺️

Is this still available???
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by Abi_96_30
image.jpg

Hello, I'm a 1st yr student and Im going to be studying pharmacology. Im really interested in this room. Can you please tell me if this is available? would really appreciate it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending