The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Uni 2nd yr accommodation

Hi - the lead guy in our potential house share search was pressured by a landlord to sign up and pay a deposit for a house that’s too small for our group 🤣. I have graciously bowed out (I always lose at rock/paper/scissors!) so am looking for a house share for 2nd year, starting Sep’24. I’m female, studying Law at Cardiff Uni. I like a little bit of sport, a decent (but not wild) night out (or in) but I like a bit of peace too. I’m house trained and tidy, which is more than can be said of the majority of the massive flat I’m currently living in.
If anyone is still looking, give me a shout. Thanks.
Original post by Mini monster
Hi - the lead guy in our potential house share search was pressured by a landlord to sign up and pay a deposit for a house that’s too small for our group 🤣. I have graciously bowed out (I always lose at rock/paper/scissors!) so am looking for a house share for 2nd year, starting Sep’24. I’m female, studying Law at Cardiff Uni. I like a little bit of sport, a decent (but not wild) night out (or in) but I like a bit of peace too. I’m house trained and tidy, which is more than can be said of the majority of the massive flat I’m currently living in.
If anyone is still looking, give me a shout. Thanks.

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you're in this situation but you'll find something good. My advice is to be selective, don't be afraid to ask questions and the most important thing is good housemates. For my current accommodation, I didn't sign my contract until June when I moved in in July. To find accommodation, I'd recommend looking at student Facebook groups, Cardiff Students House Hunters and Overheard at Cardiff University but also ask around friends and coursemates, there will usually be something going!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending