The Student Room Group

The Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard anything from Stephenson Harwood?
Original post by exs123
Have you heard anything from PwC yet? I am still waiting but I do know that they only finished interviews yesterday morning..

Oh right, am still waiting, hopefully end of this week then
Has anyone heard from Mayer Brown recently? It's been ages since I applied so I'm assuming silent PFO?
Original post by Basya165
I also applied for a vac scheme end of January and have no response so far. Checked all my inboxes for a rejection letter: nothing.

I think we've got the silent pfo :frown:

I emailed them about two weeks ago regarding the status of my app but no response. Kept checking the application portal as well, as the confirmation email had said to keep an eye on it. Think I've checked like every day :frown: Oh well!
Original post by TheArch
Bevan Brittan PFO

Sorry to hear that. May I ask where you applied as I still have not heard anything from the Birmingham office?
Original post by likezerogravity
Oh okay, thanks! All the best to you. :smile:

I got the two tests close to each other (about 2-3 days I think), but the before and after has taken a while.

Yeah, I'm worried. If I haven't heard in another day or two, then I think I'll assume that I dint reach the threshold for the test, which would be odd because I passed all the other ones I took : /
Original post by Yupthatsme1
Anyone heard anything from Stephenson Harwood?

I am still waiting as well. I emailed them almost three weeks ago and they told me they were still reviewing applications..
BLM test invite

Oiiiiii
Original post by tehforum
BLM test invite

Oiiiiii

Same , well done
Original post by MrLintonJones
Is anyone able to help for the Mishcon video interview?

Able to help for various MC/SC and US firms interviews. Thanks!

I got an email today! :smile: i saw some people got one yesterday so don't worry yet :smile:
Original post by tehforum
BLM test invite

Oiiiiii

Same! Any tips? :smile:
Original post by Ralph105
Had test invite earlier

What did the test entail ?
Original post by Ralph105
Sorry to hear that. May I ask where you applied as I still have not heard anything from the Birmingham office?

London :smile:
Original post by geebee93
Same! Any tips? :smile:

It's just a Watson glaser - It tests your innate skills
Original post by geebee93
I got an email today! :smile: i saw some people got one yesterday so don't worry yet :smile:

Don't worry yet about what?
Original post by MrLintonJones
Don't worry yet about what?

that you haven't heard
Can anyone please give me any advice for the Bird & Bird AC
Those who applied for BLM, did you understand their grade systems? I put 2nd to mean 2:1
Original post by Jeba95
So if i havent got a reply from BLM is that a PFO? :L

My BLM PFO was in my junk, so you might not want to look in there (not saying you'll have been rejected obviously haha)
Reply 5999
Yes i got a pfo :frown: lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending