The Student Room Group

Training contract

I was unsuccessful in a vacation scheme that I applied for but have been offered a written test and assessment day at the same firm for a TC. Not sure what to read into this, if anything. Would have thought that if I didn't get VC, the TC was a long shot. Any thoughts as to why?
Reply 1
Original post by Lawapp2021
I was unsuccessful in a vacation scheme that I applied for but have been offered a written test and assessment day at the same firm for a TC. Not sure what to read into this, if anything. Would have thought that if I didn't get VC, the TC was a long shot. Any thoughts as to why?

They like you and wanna give u another shot
Original post by Lawapp2021

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your application for the vacation scheme was rejected but am happy that they offered you a written test and an assessment day. I think this is because they believe you have potential to grow and wish to give you a chance. My advice is to study hard and do your best. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending