The Student Room Group

Maths fail

I just realised how stupid the title was, so ignore it please and give me a chance. I am worrying as you can tell.
So I'm VERY sad about my AS grades. UEC in Psychology, English language and Health and social care, if anything I thought my health grade would switch with my psychology grade.
But that isn't all, in my GCSE maths I failed too..I worked hard and honestly thought I would pass. I moved from a E>D so I'm being entered to the November resit. If anyone has good maths websites that would be appreciated!

I just really want some advice on how to go about on things because..I didn't expect things to be this bad. Also, I cant continue psychology so instead I'm doing 2 AS in place of that (general studies and film studies.)

As for what I'm doing, I want to go to uni. The main two I'm looking at are Leicester Uni and DMU, and I want to study English. So yes, nothing to do with maths. Do you think they will even look at my application? Its worrying me to no end and I need an answer otherwise ill keep worrying.

Also do you think it will be possible for me to pass? I'm honestly feeling down about it considering I was so confident with the paper and it turns out I got a D (an improvement, but still bad..)

Sorry for the long post, and thank you for any incoming advice. I am aware I need to work a crap ton to get through this, and there is a difference with saying and doing, but I'm determined to.

Also I'm starting my A2 in September.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
This will help you.

http://amzn.to/2bDuhQX

Quick Reply

Latest