The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Met maths test

I have received a conditional offer from London Metropolitan University.
I just took the maths test and awaiting for availability for English test.
Does anyone knows what happens if you fail the test (math)? Is there any possibility you can retake it?
I’m so bad at maths that I have a feeling I failed it as also I didn’t have enough time to revise. Thank you all xx
Original post by Demi959
I have received a conditional offer from London Metropolitan University.
I just took the maths test and awaiting for availability for English test.
Does anyone knows what happens if you fail the test (math)? Is there any possibility you can retake it?
I’m so bad at maths that I have a feeling I failed it as also I didn’t have enough time to revise. Thank you all xx

When did they send you the offer, and how long was the maths test? You might not have done as bad as you think.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
When did they send you the offer, and how long was the maths test? You might not have done as bad as you think.

Hey thanks for replying, I applied couple of weeks ago with the help of a student advisor directly to met not by UCAS.
Test was 1hour and for me was not enough considering I had my toddler at home and that I haven’t study any maths for years 😩. And I had only 2-3 days to revise but im not sure as the last few questions really I had like 2 minutes left to think so 1h wasn’t enough for me that’s why I believe I might have failed. Not results received yet so who know as you said I might have not done that bad but I’m never that lucky 😂
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Demi959
Hey thanks for replying, I applied couple of weeks ago with the help of a student advisor directly to met not by UCAS.
Test was 1hour and for me was not enough considering I had my toddler at home and that I haven’t study any maths for years 😩. And I had only 2-3 days to revise but im not sure as the last few questions really I had like 2 minutes left to think so 1h wasn’t enough for me that’s why I believe I might have failed. Not results received yet so who know as you said I might have not done that bad but I’m never that lucky 😂

Congratulations on the offer anyway 😀 fingers crossed you'll be able to study. Are you doing it part-time?
Reply 4
Original post by Adrizen1989
Congratulations on the offer anyway 😀 fingers crossed you'll be able to study. Are you doing it part-time?

Thank you and sorry for the late response, I applied as a full time student and after my maths test and English I finally got today an unconditional offer !!!
Reply 5
Congratulations!!!! I’m so happy for you 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending