The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Looking for accommodation w/ parking

So basically, I've been rejected accommodation at halls, the plan was to live there and apply for a parking permit. I been looking around, however, I am unable to find any student accommodation which has parking spaces. If anyone knows of such a place could you please message me, thanks :smile:
Halls are quite strict about giving out parking permits, you have to jump through a lot of hoops (mainly medical) to get one, although there are some exceptions. You will probably find most private student halls in Reading won't have parking facilities. Best bet would to be to either find some sort of paid parking, or to join a house-share at a student house with a drive/parking space.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by ZAYN.
So basically, I've been rejected accommodation at halls, the plan was to live there and apply for a parking permit. I been looking around, however, I am unable to find any student accommodation which has parking spaces. If anyone knows of such a place could you please message me, thanks :smile:

CRM do offer parking at Queens Court but when you factor in the cost of Car Parking it can get very expensive. In reality from experience, the Transport links at Reading are very good that I don't need a Car. Traffic can get very congested as well - so the Bus lanes really are beneficial for journey times!

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending