The Student Room Group

UEA A100 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Riyad000
Yh im in the same boat as you
Has anyone called admissions recently?
UEA is my only hope this year n been rejected by the other three

Earlier in the thread someone said they had called, and the office said that they'd be giving out offers until Wednesday.
There's no point calling up during the week, though, since that will just delay the whole process and exasperate the admissions staff.
If you still have the letter they gave out at interview, it said 'We ask for your patience in allowing us to complete our interview process by refraining from calling the Undergraduate Admissions Office to ask for information on the progress of your application'

I wish you the best of luck :h:
Original post by Gogregg
Earlier in the thread someone said they had called, and the office said that they'd be giving out offers until Wednesday.
There's no point calling up during the week, though, since that will just delay the whole process and exasperate the admissions staff.
If you still have the letter they gave out at interview, it said 'We ask for your patience in allowing us to complete our interview process by refraining from calling the Undergraduate Admissions Office to ask for information on the progress of your application'

I wish you the best of luck :h:

Congrats to you and everyone else who received offers
guys I'm so worried for Monday! 😭
Original post by Riyad000
Yh im in the same boat as you
Has anyone called admissions recently?
UEA is my only hope this year n been rejected by the other three

Omg sameee!! Leicester Leeds and imperial rejected from Leicester post interview Im counting on Uea
Original post by ellen111
guys I'm so worried for Monday! 😭

Same I really hope it brings good news :/
Good luck !!! :smile:
HYMS or UEA? Any ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer!!
Original post by Charlotte5683
I got an offer!!

Grats! When did the offer come thru lol?
Original post by eryk_laroche
Grats! When did the offer come thru lol?

Friday lunchtime
Original post by Orangeflower6
HYMS or UEA? Any ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I was in the same boat ! I talked about it with my parents and since I got allocated hull campus I realised I'd enjoy the city of Norwich a lot more. The two Medical Schools are quite similar and only differ by 4 rankings. Good luck with choosing :smile:
Original post by ShanahanR
Hey I was in the same boat ! I talked about it with my parents and since I got allocated hull campus I realised I'd enjoy the city of Norwich a lot more. The two Medical Schools are quite similar and only differ by 4 rankings. Good luck with choosing :smile:

I thought Hull city was amazing, I was blown away by the campus and facilities as I visited this weekend, it actually really surprised me considering it's reputation. Hopefully I will get a chance to see Norwich properly before I have to decide :smile: thank you, I just don't want to make the wrong decision!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hope I don't have to go through the stress of applying to medicine again next year. Good luck everyone who hasn't heard back!!!
Original post by Charlotte5683
Friday lunchtime

Omg that's amazing well done! May I know you ukcat score
95% of me is expecting a rejection after all this wait. But the other 5%... 😂 Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ikr, the wait is so exhausting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what time do people reckon offers will come out today?
Original post by marmite5520

I am betting around 1215 - same as last friday, Thursday's offers came out around 1630
Original post by Alliesurrey
I am betting around 1215 - same as last friday, Thursday's offers came out around 1630

thank you :smile:
Original post by marmite5520

A few might go out between 12-1 and then there'll be a bigger batch at 4:31

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh god the stresssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending