The Student Room Group

UEA A100 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by MedSchoolHope4
Has anybody else with an offer received a letter from the Vice Chancellor?

Yep I have. Got it last week
Hi guys!

I was wondering, does anyone know roughly how many people get placed on the waiting list by UEA for the 5 year medical course each year and roughly how many of them receive offers? Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back
Original post by Kamil98
Hi guys!

I was wondering, does anyone know roughly how many people get placed on the waiting list by UEA for the 5 year medical course each year and roughly how many of them receive offers? Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back

Someone emailed them asking for numbers on waiting list this year
and they "would not disclose that information:. .
Maybe you could look at previous years threads to see any figures given on there?
I think it's going to be a long wait either way....
I have a feeling there a quite a lot of people on the waiting list this year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellen111
I have a feeling there a quite a lot of people on the waiting list this year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Based on what? Just like how they give ~ 300 offers out each year, the number of people on the waiting list probably remain constant/similar over the years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an unconditional OFFER after being placed in the waiting list!! Check track guys. Good luck to all of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by edasansel
Just got an unconditional OFFER after being placed in the waiting list!! Check track guys. Good luck to all of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg congrats! what time?
Original post by rehmanator
omg congrats! what time?

Thank you! Track update came at 16.31 although I received the notification about an hour later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! Track update came at 16.31 although I received the notification about an hour later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's their obsession with sending out offers at 16:31 hahahah. Congrats btw!

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you! Track update came at 16.31 although i received the notification about an hour later.

posted from tsr mobile

congratsssss whoop whoop!! Are you going to firm it?
(edited 7 years ago)
I have a feeling I'm going to get a rejection even though I'm on the waiting list my ukcat is waaaay to low I'm probably at the bottom of the list
Original post by Chillipaneerii
congratsssss whoop whoop!! Are you going to firm it?

Thank youu and yes, I already firmed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank youu and yes, I already firmed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great!! The wait is over for you now
Chillipaneeri trust me you can't have a lower score than mine lol, I was so shocked when I got an interview invite... omg I'm so worried now I think I will probably get rejected too 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chillipaneeri trust me you can't have a lower score than mine lol, I was so shocked when I got an interview invite... omg I'm so worried now I think I will probably get rejected too 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

How low is it? Loads of people get offers with relatively low scores tbh, I wouldn't worry too much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just rang UEA admissions. Asked for my position on the waiting list and they told me. Just give them your UEA admissions number and confirm your name/DOB.
Original post by ASTK98
How low is it? Loads of people get offers with relatively low scores tbh, I wouldn't worry too much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got 610
Original post by Kamil98
Just rang UEA admissions. Asked for my position on the waiting list and they told me. Just give them your UEA admissions number and confirm your name/DOB.

I will ring them up tomorrow and ask
Seriously do they say like your position 14 on the waiting list etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously do they say like your position 14 on the waiting list etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, exact position

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending