The Student Room Group

I believe God does NOT exist. Someone who does, please explain why you do?

Scroll to see replies

gg wp, my dude, gg wp
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Open up people.

witchcraft, black magic, demon, devil, halloween, mermaid, fairies, to say all those demoniac things exist right but what is not true is that they are fulling people to make you think they are nice, kind, polite, and that GOD does not exist and them they are superheroes etc. all does junk cartoons, stories, feast, and game but you do trust in it , so if the bad side exist it means there is a good one somewhere. Luke 10:18
Jesus said to them, I saw Satan falling from heaven like lightning. 2 Peter 1:19 We are all the more certain of the prophetic word, which you do well to pay attention, as a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day comes and that the morning star rises in your hearts; Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star. Revelation 8:10The third angel sounded the trumpet. And there fell from heaven a great star burning like a torch, and it fell on one-third of the rivers and the springs of the waters.

THE ANTECEDENTS OF GENESIS.
At first glance, the opening words of the Bible seem to presume the existence of God. Genesis, however, was written at one point in history. Moses wrote, "In the beginning, God" after the exodus from Israel to Egypt. He wrote it after miraculous events, which are said to have witnessed millions of Jews and Egyptians, occurred. From the Exodus to the coming of the Messiah, the God of the Bible relies on events that people have witnessed in real time and in real places. Anyone who doubts Biblical statements has only to visit the real places and meet people there to verify the evidence by themselves.

THE NATION OF ISRAEL.
Israel is often used as an example to oppose God. Many people find it difficult to believe in a God who would be biased in favor of an "elect people". Others find it even harder to believe in a God who would not protect his "chosen nation" from the box cars, gas chambers, and furnaces of Auschwits and Dachau. Yet since the beginning of Old Testament history, the future of Israel has been predicted in writing. In conjunction with other prophets, Moses predicted not only Israel's entry into the land, but also its unparalleled suffering and dispersion throughout the earth, its eventual repentance, and its completion at the end of time ( Deuteronomy 28 34, Isaiah 2.1 5, Ezekiel 37.38).

THE DECLARATIONS OF CHRIST.
Many people who doubt the existence of God are reassured by maintaining the following thought: "If God wanted us to believe in Him, He would appear to us. According to the Bible, this is exactly what God did. In the 7th century BC JC, the prophet Isaiah said that God would give a sign to his people. A virgin would give birth to a son who would be called "God among us" (Isaiah 7.14, Matthew 1:23). Isaiah said that this Son would be called "Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9.5). The prophet also said that this child would die to atone for the sins of his people before seeing his life extended and being honored by God (Isaiah 53). According to the New Testament, Jesus declared to be this Messiah. Under the reign of a Roman governor named Pontius Pilate,

PROOF OF MIRACLES.
The testimonies of the first disciples of Jesus all indicate that he did more than simply declare to be the long-awaited Messiah. These witnesses said he had gained their trust by healing paralytics, walking on the water and voluntarily suffering a painful and unjust death before resurrecting from the dead (1 Corinthians 15: 8). The most convincing was their statement that many witnesses saw Christ and he spoke after finding his sepulcher empty and before seeing it rise to heaven before their eyes. These witnesses had nothing to gain by declaring such a thing. In no way could they hope to obtain material goods or power. Many of them became martyrs,

THE DETAILS OF NATURE.
There are people who believe in God but do not take his life seriously. They tell themselves that a God big enough to create the universe would be too big to care about us. Jesus, however, confirmed what the design and details of the natural world suggest. He demonstrated that God is big enough to care about the smallest details of our life. He spoke of the one who knows not only each of our movements but also the motives and thoughts of our heart. Jesus taught that God knows the number of hair on our head, our least concern and even the state of a bird fallen to the ground (Psalm 139, Matthew 6).

THE VOICE OF EXPERIENCE.
The Bible says that God created the circumstances of our life in such a way that they urge us to seek Him (Acts 17:26). To those who seek it sincerely, Scripture says that it is close enough to them to find it (verse 27). According to the Apostle Paul, God is a Spirit in whom "we have life, movement, and being" (v.28). The Bible is equally clear, however, that we must strive to find God in his own way, not ours. He promises to be found, not by anyone, but by those who recognize the need they have of him and who are willing to put their trust in him rather than in themselves.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY if you are willing to recognize the existence of God, but you doubted to accept Jesus' statement that he is "God made the man." The teacher of Nazareth promised to give divine help to those who wish to do the will of God. He said, "If anyone wants to do his [ God's ] will, he will know whether my doctrine is from God, or whether I speak on my own" (John 7:17).
If you discern the evidence of what God revealed to us through his Son, remember that the Bible says that Christ died to pay the price of our sins and that all who believe in Him will receive the gifts forgiveness and eternal life. The salvation that Christ offers is not a reward for the efforts made, but a gift to all who, in the light of the evidence, put their faith in him (John 5.24, Romans 4.5, Ephesians 2.8.
so i answer your question but read more in the BİBLE
Reply 102
Go to church and you will learn the Holy Bible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending