The Student Room Group

Erections..

Every teenage boy has them, but I'm coming up to 20 this year and cannot control them at all.

Kissing with my partner sets me off, straight away semi chub.

On a serious note though, is there any way to try and 'calm down'. Obviously its not a bad sign as I wont struggle to get one when the time arises (which it has, so no 'its because you're a virgin' comments) but like I said above even the slightest thing, even cuddling, can trigger them?

One thing I thought might hinder this is that I do masturbate quite often, probably twice a day? Its a horrible ****ing habit.

Any other suggestions/methods to combat this?
Reply 1
I would say masturbation should lessen it to some extent.

Your male hormones are raging thats why. Drinking some soya milk will help curb it down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get a hobby don't put sex and sexual stuff on a pedestal
Original post by Anonymous
On a serious note though, is there any way to try and 'calm down'.

You've had partner sex, but how much? I'd expect this to gradually stop, partly as you get older and partly as you get more accustomed to the stimulation of such things.

One thing I thought might hinder this is that I do masturbate quite often, probably twice a day? Its a horrible ****ing habit.

That's more of a sign than you're horny, and getting erections through being horny is usually seen as a good thing. I'm surprised you don't like it.
Reply 4
Original post by bossun
I would say masturbation should lessen it to some extent.

Your male hormones are raging thats why. Drinking some soya milk will help curb it down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd hope so, and I agree with the hormones thing, I'll try some soya milk ^_^

Original post by Little Popcorns
Get a hobby don't put sex and sexual stuff on a pedestal

I play games a lot, use to cycle and it wasnt as bad back then.. Perhaps I'll take up cycling again to help it. Thanks!

Original post by unprinted
You've had partner sex, but how much? I'd expect this to gradually stop, partly as you get older and partly as you get more accustomed to the stimulation of such things.

That's more of a sign than you're horny, and getting erections through being horny is usually seen as a good thing. I'm surprised you don't like it.

Quite a bit, It's not as bad as when we first got together but its still quite bad to an extent. Dont get me wrong I do like it, but I think I masturbate so much I've kinda gotten use to being horny/forgotten how intense it once was. Thanks for the advice ^_^
Original post by Anonymous

I play games a lot, use to cycle and it wasnt as bad back then.. Perhaps I'll take up cycling again to help it. Thanks!

yeah get out of the house away from your computer

Quick Reply

Latest