The Student Room Group

Gcse chemistry help

Questions 2 and 4
Reply 1
Photo on 17-09-2016 at 18.59.jpg
Reply 2
Question 2 says: The list below shows the steps for separating sand and salt.Number the steps in right order starting with 1
crystallisation crushing dissolving heating filtration
Question 4 says : Draw and label a diagram to show how you would set up equipment to filter and crystallise a mixture of salt sand and waterloo get samples of salt and sand
Reply 3
Hello
Reply 4
Can someone help
Reply 5
hello
Reply 6
Original post by HN786
hello

Hi what's the issue?
Reply 7
Could you take a better picture?
The answer is 5 and arf
Reply 9
i put the questions earlier in the thread
question 2
dissolve, filter, heat, crystalise, crush
God, I don't understand why people come here asking for the answers straight away.
It's easier to just research it online or something.
Reply 12
Original post by HN786
Hello

hi
Original post by Carthaginian
God, I don't understand why people come here asking for the answers straight away.
It's easier to just research it online or something.

haha that's what i always think; most of the questions you can type into google and get an answer straight away!
Reply 14
Do you not think I tried google otherwise why would I be here and Charlie66 I don't know if your answer is right my classmates said crushing dissolving filter heat then crystallise
Original post by HN786
Do you not think I tried google otherwise why would I be here and Charlie66 I don't know if your answer is right my classmates said crushing dissolving filter heat then crystallise

But how do you crush sand and salt when it's already crushed? I think Charlie66 is right, because the salt is in crystals so you crush it at the end.

Quick Reply

Latest