The Student Room Group

Confused about my Crush?

At High school, I was friends with a boy. We wasn't just friends but best friends. We always used to tell each other everything and we never used to hide anything from each other. He is very caring and sweet. We were very close. I started to like his personality and now I have a crush on him. I know it's a bit weird but he was perfect.

The last time i saw him was on Prom.

We now go to different Sixth form so I hardly see him. We message each other. I miss him a lot and couldn't stop thinking about him.

He said to me that there are some attractive girls at his sixth form and told me that he has a crush on someone in his sixth form. But he still hasn't told the girl yet.

I am very happy for him and I don't really mind him liking another girl of his choice. :smile:
In fact I am proud of him.

I think that it's too late for me to confess my feelings.

What do you guys think?
Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Reply 1
BUMP..... :frown:
Reply 2
Bump.. Please answer...
Do you ever see one another in person? I think you may have missed your chance, I've been in a similar boat so I know how it feels. I think you would have been best off telling him at prom, but I would advise you to move on with your life. Tell him how you feel if you want to, but dont expect anything to come of it.
And dont bump stuff thats been up for less than an hour, its kinda unnecessary
Reply 5
Original post by an_atheist
Do you ever see one another in person? I think you may have missed your chance, I've been in a similar boat so I know how it feels. I think you would have been best off telling him at prom, but I would advise you to move on with your life. Tell him how you feel if you want to, but dont expect anything to come of it.

Nope we never had. Ever since we started sixth form I never saw him.
We do text each other but haven't had any conversation recently.

Thanks for the advise.

Original post by an_atheist
And dont bump stuff thats been up for less than an hour, its kinda unnecessary

I apologise. Sorry guys.
Reply 6
He's telling you about other girls he likes, usually a guy wouldn't do that if he liked you.

I think it's too late to confess I'm afraid. He could be surprised with it all, I mean you were best friends so that's all he saw you as.

I think it sounds like you're happy as friends, probably best to keep it that way and not make things awkward.
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
He's telling you about other girls he likes, usually a guy wouldn't do that if he liked you.

I think it's too late to confess I'm afraid. He could be surprised with it all, I mean you were best friends so that's all he saw you as.

I think it sounds like you're happy as friends, probably best to keep it that way and not make things awkward.

That's true. I don't want to make things worse.
Thank you for the advice. Much appreciated. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending