The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi everyone, I can only agree with Angelil, St.Davids is a lovely place, for me the best accommodation the Exeter has to offer. You may end up either with other freshers or returners, but either option can be a very good experience- if there are returners, they can obviously be of help with showing you which places to go to for shopping, going out, banks, etc. If you are only with freshers, you may all go out out together and explore the city - Exeter is small but friendly and you can not really get lost, so you don't really require returning students' advice to explore the place. Also remember that most first year students go to halls where only freshers stay, so this is the standard situation for freshers. I personally can only congratulate you to your place, I tried to get in in my third year bad sadly didn't. :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
You're coming to Oxford as well, mauritius? Which college?
Reply 22
St. Cross, you? :smile:
Reply 23
Lmh :smile:
Reply 24
Angelil
Lmh :smile:

Looks really noble on its website! I guess St.Cross is more like a collection place for postgrads... never seen it in person. :rolleyes:
Reply 25
I've never seen LMH either, it's a bit out of the way! Still, looking forward to it, and all that cycling should do wonders for my thighs :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending